This week flew by and I can’t tell you how excited I am to be taking some time off next week. I fly to Stockholm on Sunday where I’ll spend a few days before I then head to Copenhagen. SO looking forward to exploring these two cities and also a part of Europe to which I’ve never been. I have a few posts teed up for next week so you can check in here as you normally would and, I’ll of course be sharing lots over on Instagram as well!
Hope you have a great weekend! And p.s. a friendly reminder you can send me questions / post suggestions / feedback / you name it via the Ask Meghan form HERE!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Hibernated during Wednesday’s major snowstorm.
- Held the second ladies get together evening in my neighborhood. It was such fun!
- Attended the launch of Everlane’s underwear line! I love that they are doing this. It launches Monday and you can join the waitlist here!
- Caught up with friends over various breakfasts and burger outings!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- California vibes in Paris? They exist!
- 12 cool road trips in the U.S.
- A handy Netflix search hack.
- How to look good in 5 minutes.
- Lessons learned from Stage IV cancer. (There are some beautiful, relatable sentiments in this piece no matter where you are in life).
- Amazon Prime now lets you test beauty products for only $2!? (Relatedly I only just signed up for Prime earlier this year and can’t believe it took me so long as now I use it all.the.time!)
- Great 3-day weekends from all across the country.
- Healthy breakfasts that are Whole 30 approved.
- Who else is SO excited about this!?
- With so many diet fads coming in and out of fashion, I found this article about the basics of healthy eating very interesting.
- Loved Blair’s jumpsuit here.
- The travel gadgets these editors can’t travel without (I shared my favorite travel essentials here too!).
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These Old Navy slides are too cute!
- Obsessed with these shoes! These are cute, too.
- This shirt dress is darling & only $98! This one is cute also.
- Love this top!
- This is a pretty white top that would make a great go-to comes Spring weather.
- A cutie little LBD.
- I LOVE this dress.
- These shorts have such cute detail.
- How beautiful is this blush jumpsuit!?
- Love these cute heels.
- The scalloped hem on these pants are so darling & they’d be perfect for work.
- This brand has so many cute shoes!
- This pretty linen dress has serious Belle vibes.
- Lulu & Georgia is one of my favorite destinations online for home goods & they are currently running their Friends & Family sale which means you can get 25% off everything! It ends Sunday.
- GAHHHH! My favorite, favorite Nike sneakers now come in the prettiest blush pink!
- Cute gingham flats perfect for Spring!
- This striped romper is so cute.
- Anthropologie Home is now available at Nordstrom! I’m bookmarking this and this for my new apartment.
- How cute is this monogrammed beach tote?!
- Ulta is having a major sale right now where you can score beauty products at great discounts.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Shopbop sale picks! (Sale ends today!)
- My Spring bucket list.
- Keys to success.
- So many cute swimsuits!
- Good wardrobe investments to make.
- A brief history of my time in New York.