Happy Friday you guys! I hope you’ve had a good week. I’m so happy to be on vacation this week and am loving having some down time while I explore Stockholm and Copenhagen.
And, in exciting news, my brand new, beautifully designed New Post newsletter is now in action as of this week! New posts will be emailed to you in a beautiful format (#finally) and you’ll get a special monthly newsletter, too with favorite posts, favorite fins & other non-blog related content! If you haven’t signed up yet you can do so here! Those of you who started getting it this week…I would LOVE to hear your thoughts / any feedback!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that those of you celebrating Easter enjoy time with loved ones recognizing this special holiday. XO
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Explored Stockholm and just arrived to Copenhagen yesterday!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- HAHA- there is now a club for napping in NYC. This city never ceases to surprise me!
- I was so inspired by the many powerful moments from the March for Our Lives last weekend.
- How gorgeous is this Parisian loft?
- Merritt’s closet is #GOALS.
- Grace’s post about feeling stuck resonated with me so much. We’ve all been there. My experience with this led me to this. Grace’s tips are so great and I always love how relatable her voice is.
- I’m adding this show to my list thanks to Victoria.
- Love Kat’s look here.
- I fell in love with Melrose Place last year while in LA and thought this was a great guide to the area.
- I’m a longtime headache sufferer so I bookmarked this article.
- This is exciting news for my neighborhood!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These loafers look more expensive than they actually are.
- Away just launched three new items to make your travel life easier.
- This bomber jacket would be so cute for going to/from workouts.
- This bag has Chloe vibes but is about 1/3 of the price.
- Did you know you can now buy Anthropologie Home items from Nordstrom!? Brilliant!
- You guys know I love Drunk Elephant skincare and so I wanted to share their new set of minis that are great for testing or travel if you’re interested in trying out the line!
- The pearl detail on this bag make it so darling.
- This dress is so pretty! It would be perfect for a summer wedding.
- Buying these to cruise around in as soon as warmer weather arrives.
- Love these Madewell jeans!
- This bag is so cute and only $49!
- This tank’s scalloped detail is so pretty and is pretty alone but would also look great under a blazer or leather jacket.
- Have you seen all these pretty Spring picks?
- I love basically anything eyelet so obviously this top is a win in my book.
- I love a good t-shirt dress you can throw on easily + look stylish in 60 seconds.
- Skincare junkie? Don’t miss Dermstore’s Skin Care Event — which runs until April 2. Save up to 20% off your order with code GLOW18.
- I am LOVING the new suede Everlane loafers. I have both the modern + the mule and they are so versatile. Isn’t the blush color so pretty!?
- I absolutely love the silhouette and detail of this dress. It will be so versatile come warmer weather!
- Love these cute mules.
- A great easy, breezy midi dress.
- These gingham heels would be perfection with a little white dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Tips on moving to New York.
- Styling a chic but only $45 dress.
- So many cute pieces in fun patterns like stripes + polka dots.
- My favorite coffee shops in NYC.
- All the things in March that I found were noteworthy.
- How to get really glowy skin.