This week was brutal. My cold completely knocked me out for the week. I had to clear my calendar and cancel so many appointments and commitments so I’m ending the week feeling a bit frazzled and behind. I also received some very sad news in my personal life so I’m really happy to see this week come to a close. I’m thankfully feeling better as of today so I’ll be using this weekend to play catchup.
I hope you guys have a good weekend! We’re supposed to have 70 degree weather. I’m looking forward to spending some time in the sun and also catching up with my BFF who will be in town!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Laid up in bed surrounded by medicine, H20 & Gatorade and tissues. This was a ROUGH cold!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 15 places to visit in Brooklyn.
- This recipe looks so good.
- Would you give up your credit card for a month!?
- Krystal’s photos from Provence are so dreamy.
- Easy ways to simplify your life.
- This was an eye opening read. I don’t use Facebook much these days but it’s scary how much they know about you.
- So much fitness inspo here to keep things interesting if you’re a fellow New Yorker!
- Taylor has me adding this album to my weekend listening list.
- Styling tips for petite gals.
- Tricks to get your skin special event ready.
- Cait’s travel guide has me adding Mexico City to my wanderlust list.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My favorite French brand Sezane is now available on Nordstrom! So are the Insta-famous Allbirds sneakers!
- The Shopbop sale ends tomorrow! HERE are all my picks!
- I love the summery take on these sneakers.
- Oh my goodness, Net a Porter has so many beautiful pastel bags! This one is my favorite.
- Why yes, my avo obsession needs this book.
- Bloomingdale’s is doing their Friends & Family sale! You can get 25% off your order. I’m eyeing this swimsuit, this beautiful coat, this cute tee & this versatile blazer.
- This basket bag has the sweetest detailing.
- This top has my name written all over it.
- This would be a great skirt for work.
- How chic are these polka dot slides?
- This top is so pretty.
- These wedges would be so great with skinny jeans + a pretty blouse for Spring.
- This is a nice seasonal take on the classic blazer.
- You’ll wear this dress all summer.
- How cute are these pink sneakers!?
- This little crossbody would be so perfect for so many weekend outfits.
- This romper is too cute!
- This is a pretty and versatile dress.
- This bag is a dead ringer for Chloe but way more affordable.
- This peach striped linen shirt would be so pretty with denim shorts and even make an easy coverup for a beach day.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite face oils.
- My go-to recipes. (Thanks to those of you who started contributing yours! I am LOVING this being a collaboration!)
- What to wear to work this Spring.
- The travel essentials I never leave home without.
- This jumpsuit is now on sale.
- Been wearing this dress a lot.
- Keys to a successful life.
I made the chicken lemon recipe tonite. It was so delicious and homey especially on this cold, rainy Monday. I made a few healthy variations. I added mushrooms, replaced cream cheese with a 50/50 blend of plain Greek yogurt and ricotta cheese, and used chick pea pasta in place of regular. It yields plenty for leftovers as well. Thank you for sharing.
This is so great to hear, Betsie! And I love that you made it your own (that’s my favorite thing to do in the kitchen these days!) While I don’t like mushrooms I may take a stab at doing your other tweaks (esp. because I already have ricotta and greek yogurt in my fridge!) Thanks so much for sharing back – makes me so happy to hear!