This week was a doozy. I worked till past 1AM almost every night. Then woke up early to do more work every morning. To say I’m exhausted would be an understatement. Strangely though the last two nights I got these late night bursts of energy and started tackling things on my to do list like unpacking from the July 4th weekend, putting more clothing into space bags until Fall, filing documents and changing my linens. So my list got smaller and my anxiety went down as I tried to fall asleep.
That being said, I am so looking forward to spending the weekend in New York. I want to work out, catch up on my ZZZs, run errands and take care of a bunch of housekeeping items. (Woah, how old do I sound!) But seriously, I can’t wait for all of these things. It is just what the doctor ordered.
What are you doing this weekend?
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Julia’s GSD tips on Meg’s blog.
- Grace looks so beautiful in this post.
- The new Tory Burch store in Paris looks dreamy.
- This rose sangria sounds delicious!
- I loved this look of Sam’s.
- Julia’s photos from Greece are stunning.
- Gimme some of this stat, please!
- Beauty recommendations from a surfer girl.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I’m sure you’ve heard by now but it is time for early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale – yay!
- Speaking of Nordstrom, how darling is their collection with Liberty of London? I love these PJs and this eye mask.
- I love this feminine See by Chloe top.
- Emily Schulman of Cupcakes + Cashmere launched a clothing collection. My favorites are this skirt and this jacket.
- This skirt has gone straight to the top of my Fall wish list.
- This mini crossbody bag is the perfect color.
- I think one of these should be on all of our Fall/Winter wardrobe lists.
- This dress is feminine perfection.
- I love that this bag looks so much more expensive than it is.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My picks of the best of the best from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- In the top I can’t stop wearing this summer.
- Beauty products you’d probably never think to buy, but should.
- A beautiful lace top for under $50.