As you may have gleaned from this post, I spent this week feeling a bit worn out. I felt exhausted (I haven’t been sleeping well), was battling a dull headache most of the week and felt like I was struggling to keep up. That being said, I’ve put some steps into place to reboot and am looking forward to some self care in the future weeks.
Also, wanted to share something exciting! I am going to be doing a giveaway before I move of LOADS of beauty products and the winner will be selected from the subscribers list for my daily posts via email. You can sign up here if you want to be in the lottery (so to speak) for a chance to win!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Took a few hours off on Monday afternoon and went to The Met to see their new exhibit on Versailles and have a glass of wine on the newly opened roof. It was perfect weather and I put my museum membership to good use.
- Did several yoga classes. I’ve decided I’m going to do a post soon about my journey with hot yoga – I’m excited to share more with you guys!
- Went to an event celebrating S’well’s new collaboration with Liberty London. The bottles are so cute!
- Got to catch up with Carly over breakfast.
- Saw girlfriends over some much needed wine and cheese at a favorite spot of mine: Anfora.
- Had liquid nitrogen applied to my nose at the dermatologist office without much warning and then battled a massive blister as we try to ward off any problematic cells that may be cancerous. It was not a cute look all week and I’m hopeful it clears up soon…
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this guide to Brooklyn. Lots of my personal favorites are reflected and there were a couple spots I added to my list to check out!
- Ways to get out of a slump.
- John Mayer doing a smoky eye tutorial on InstaStories was so hilarious.
- These are the top rated natural beauty products at Sephora.
- This made me so excited for my summer trip to Portugal!
- Helena shared a great guide to hotels in NYC.
- I love this outfit of Mackenzie’s.
- Blair shared an amazing guide to photogenic spots in NYC.
- Grace has me convinced to try this mask.
- Carly looks so pretty in this outfit!
- This was an interesting read on the lingerie brand Hanky Panky.
- After sharing how much anxiety I’ve been feeling after a very busy start to the year, I’m interested to try this time management and prioritization strategy Brighton shared.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This famous loafer now has a mule version.
- I can’t wait to bust out this bag again. It was one of the best purchases I made last summer.
- My favorite brand for PJs just launched their classic style but with the cutest new detailing.
- Loving this tiered dress with its tied straps.
- These shoes are so chic and a great price.
- This brand has so many cute pieces!
- Well these may just be the most darling summer PJs I’ve ever seen. Oh but also these. Want! Both!
- These workout leggings that always, always sell out at Nordstrom just got restocked.
- I love the silhouette of this romper so much.
- Nordstrom is now carrying Sweaty Betty! While their stuff is on the pricier side it performs better than nearly all other workout wear I’ve tried. My workout clothes are now pretty much made up of Sweaty Betty, Outdoor Voices & Lululemon. By far Sweaty Betty makes the BEST sports bras. I shared this one on InstaStories this week because – while a bit tricky to get into – it is the most supportive sports bra I’ve ever worn. And that’s saying A LOT.
- This sheath is perfect for work. (Love that it has pockets!)
- Love the unique suede/leather combo on these pumps.
- The Nike Juvenate sneaker is my favorite & I saw someone wearing the white this week and they looked so chic.
- This dress would be so pretty for special occasions in the coming months.
- This is a pretty off the shoulder dress you could dress up or dress down.
- This cardigan is perfect for long flights.
- These sunglasses are so cute. (And a great price!)
- Love these slides. I ordered white.
- I adore this straw beach tote! It’s different than a lot out there with the detail on the front.
- A great looking new book on Paris.
- BaubleBar’s new arrivals are so good!
- This dress is so pretty + versatile. (And on sale at the moment! Ted Baker’s whole site is on sale in fact. So many pretty things!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How I’m changing up my routines this season.
- Lots of cute white dresses.
- Thoughts on traveling solo.
- Everything I learned from the life changing magic of tidying up.
- A career-related Q&A.
- Affordable wine I love.