This week I was careful not to schedule too much and therefore I had solid hours in front of my computer to write and get $h!t done. By Wednesday I had accomplished so much on my to do list it felt like it ought to have been Friday! It felt so good. The past few weeks had been so packed that I constantly felt like I was in a hamster wheel and not making progress. I’m grateful for the weekend ahead at home before I set off for two back to back trips.
I hope you have a good weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I took a Katonah Yoga class at Sky Ting and it was so different! It was all about honing in on your practice, holding different poses at length and getting uncomfortable with various forms your body can take. I felt so out of place the first half but by the end of the class I was feeling more stretched out and confident.
- Treated myself to a massage. (I go to Ohm Spa and book on a M or T when they offer an extra 15 minutes for free! The promo is on the hush hush but worth it ;))
- Went on two walks around the neighborhood and enjoyed this week’s beautiful weather.
- Got back to the self tanner grind. I always avoid it but I’m translucent so it was high time. I use this one which is the most low maintenance way to get a bit of color in my opinion. It’s super subtle.
- Are you going to watch the Royal Wedding? If so, here are cute ideas for a viewing party!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- These are some of the most stylish spaces in NYC when it comes to eating and drinking.
- How cute does Daphne look on one of my favorite streets in Paris?
- I lived for the Met Gala looks this year. It was maybe one of my favorite red carpets ever. I feel like attendees really showed up for the theme.
- Rules for the royal wedding guests!
- Merritt’s guide to London had me getting so excited for my trip later this month!
- Whenever I mentor young women wanting to get into PR or really any industry, I always harp on setting themselves apart. This girl totally nailed it.
- 20 ways to practice wellness.
- Adding all of these islands to my wanderlust list.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- You know I love me some gingham and this top is so pretty.
- This dress would be perfect for bridal or baby showers this summer. And so would this one! I love a little lace number.
- Speaking of pretty dresses…how good is this one, this one & this one?
- How cute are these little slides?
- Such a versatile little skirt.
- The back of this dress has such cute detail.
- So you guys know that Brooklinen makes the best sheets ever and now they launched towels! Probably gonna need them for my new place 🙂
- This is a darling little dress.
- My favorite throw-on-and-go bomber jacket is back in stock! My friend bought it instantly after seeing me wear it this week on a walk in our neighborhood! (I wear the Medium.)
- How chic are these earrings!?
- I’m loving the style and price of these jeans.
- Amazon launched a line of elevated basics. Lots of good finds in the line!
- Speaking of Amazon, my favorite buy ever from there was my cold brew pitcher and it has finally come out from hibernation!! More on it in this post & this post.
- This bag is so cute!
- The most darling little white dress and only $98!
- The pearl detail on these jeans is perfection.
- Old Navy has some adorable jumpsuits and rompers right now like this one, this one, and this striped one.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The book that’s been a major game changer for me.
- Inspiration for getting dressed this Spring.
- My Stockholm travel guide.
- Ideas for maximizing small spaces.
- My neighborhood favorites.
- So much love for this dress on Insta from this post!
- My favorite face masks.
Thanks for the post. Love your ideas