Happy Friday you guys! I’m back in New York and looking forward to getting back into my routines for the next few weeks before my next getaway. It was so nice to return to my new apartment and I instantly crashed into my bed on Wednesday evening and slept for 10 hours which felt like the biggest luxury. I hope all enjoyed the 4th of July holiday and the short week! This summer is flying by, isn’t it?!
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew back from Portugal! Merritt and I had so much fun and covered so much ground! I have SO many photos to share and I also can’t wait to put together my guides. I know several of you have reached out saying you’re headed to Portugal this year so I’m excited to share everything we did and all of our recommendations.
- Began to get back on track with my diet. It’s only one month until my brother’s wedding so it is time to reset, slim down…and find a dress!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This salad sounds utterly delicious.
- A fan of Queer Eye like me? Here’s how the new Fab 5 came together.
- This post made me want to add Finland to my wanderlust list!
- Curious about exfoliation for your face? Read this. (And find out my favorite exfoliators here.)
- How to get stains out of almost everything.
- Jess’ top in this post is so cute!
- Helena’s backyard makeover turned out so beautiful.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- How cute are these perforated sneakers?
- This is the party dress of my dreams!
- Everlane’s Day Market Tote is finally back in stock! (Meghan Markle carries the cognac one often!)
- These wedges will go with everything.
- I adore all the detail on this dress!
- I love all the cute straw bags out there right now! This one and this one are darling! And this one is a stellar price.
- Speaking of bags, this ladylike one is a standout.
- I love how summery these slides are. (And here is a pair of budget friendly similar ones.)
- My favorite blazer (from this post!) is finally back in stock in the camel color.
- This gingham romper is so cute and perfect for summer.
- And these gingham shorts are also darling.
- This Madewell dress is gorgeous. And this Madewell top is so my style.
- Loving this Nike sports bra. It is so chic! (Never thought I’d say that about a sports bra ha!)
- These pom pom slides would make any outfit.
- FYI: The Beauty Shop has been updated!
- This is a great black bikini top.
- This is a cute daytime dress for summer.
- This dress is perfect for work.
- This is a great pair of sunglasses.
- I love this little white wrap dress.
- These heeled sandals will go with everything.
- I adore this little red bag!
- Well this travel adaptor sure is chic.
- One of my favorite athleisure brands launched SWIM!
- My jumpsuit from this post is now on sale + an extra 30% off! It is TTS as I’m wearing a 6.
- Speaking of sales, Tory Burch has so many good things marked down! Especially so many good shoes!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Books I’ve read and loved recently.
- Some good sales to shop now.
- A feel-good playlist & a dress I love.
- Where I shop online (+ why).
- Everything I loved in June.
- Cute matching sets.
- The best little slip dress.