We made it to Friday! This week was a blur. I spent Monday majorly catching up on life and then had a series of meetings and lots of blog work the remainder of the week that I wanted to accomplish.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend & enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Dealt with some newsletter issues. If you get new posts to your inbox I apologize that they weren’t sending this week!! Working on getting it resolved.
- Finally got a hair cut! (Also a bit of a color touch up as I work on growing out my color – sounds counterproductive but trust me it is necessary!) I go to Warren Tricomi’s Downtown location and see Fran for Color and Nick for cuts. (See more here.)
- Had a lot of meetings and calls with prospective clients. I’m in the market for another beauty brand to help consult with on PR so I’m excited about some of the convos I’ve been having.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Handy tips for applying self tanner.
- I loved seeing a tour of Kat’s LA home!
- Jess has some great tips for packing for longer trips in a carry on bag.
- For my fellow New Yorkers, salad places to hit up that aren’t Sweetgreen.
- Loved this inspo on how to style a head scarf.
- Ahh these photos have me craving a trip to Paris stat!
- Loved seeing a peek inside Sam’s closet.
- Krystal’s take on moving to New York was so good! (Here is mine – FYI!)
- A 20 minute ab workout.
- We all have stressful moments in life but sometimes stress turns into anxiety. I thought this article was helpful in thinking about if something is just stressful or more serious than that. (As many of you know I have battled anxiety for a long time.)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This super popular + practical Tory Burch tote is back in stock. Such a good bag for work + travel.
- The color of this tank is so pretty + great for Fall/Winter. I’d layer it under a chunky cardigan or blazer.
- Speaking of blazers, this one looks so much more expensive than its price tag and I also love this one.
- I majorly have my eyes on these beautiful boots.
- Ooo this dress has my name all over it. So does this one.
- I bought this skirt last Fall & loved styling it. Now it is back in such a pretty neutral hue.
- Really into the style of these workout leggings.
- These PJs! So cute.
- Madewell’s Fall shoe arrivals are so good. I love these loafers and these bow flats. (Also this shirt dress is darling!)
- Loving Everlane’s new cotton sweaters. Perfect for summer evenings!
- Really digging this sportier jacket.
- These shoes look like Mansur Gavriel but are a way better price.
- This dress would look cute styled with suede booties, sandals or sneakers.
- How cute is this sweater?
- This dress is so easy, breezy and I love the open back.
- This robe is so pretty.
- These booties were in this post but including them again because they are that good of a find. I also love this pair.
- Remember my blouse from this post? I found an identical one in stock!
- So much yes to this cozy coat. It’ll make winter a bit more bearable.
- This bag is so gorgeous & looks like its from a designer brand instead of $60.
- You guys know I love a good coatigan – this one will definitely need to be in my wardrobe come Fall.
- Anthro has 20% off candles!!
- These sling back flats are so chic.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Chic Fall finds for under $150.
- A recap of my visit to Porto, Portugal.
- And my guide to Lisbon, Portugal!
- How I’m doing on my 2018 goals.
- Pretty summer eyelet.
- Tips for part time bloggers.