Happy Friday! Can you believe we are entering one of the last weekends of 2018? I am in disbelief as I remember writing my 2018 goals like it was yesterday! I am so looking forward to celebrating the Christmas holiday with my family next week and have been loving being in Colorado the past week.
As a head’s up I will have a post going live tomorrow and then I’m going to be heading into an abbreviated posting schedule. No posts next Monday or Tuesday and in January I will be posting less as I ease into the New Year and recover from the massive amount of posts I’ve been doing the past two months! Friendly reminder you can get all new posts straight to your inbox when they’re published by signing up here.
I have a post going live tomorrow but wanted to take a moment to wish you a wonderful Christmas! May you all be able to unplug and rest up next week!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew to Colorado! I am so happy to be home and spending time on the slopes.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I laughed so hard during this video. Brilliant!
- Relatedly, this was an excellent ad.
- This article made me so sad. The state of “influencers” right now is depressing. Fake followers, huge loop giveaways that never actually give anything away, comment pods and now pretending you’re sponsored when you’re actually not? As someone who has been blogging for 12 years it breaks my heart to see an industry that started all about community come to these sorts of practices.
- This guide makes me want to go to Savannah! Have you ever been?
- I always love Blair’s end of year recaps. (My own will be coming on 12/31!)
- SO happy about this news.
- I live in my denim so I will be bookmarking this post on how to properly care for your jeans.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Found my new favorite cashmere sweater! This one is so soft and the fit is absolute perfection. I bought it just before I left New York. Also found the best beanie and bought it.
- This is another cute cashmere beanie. (The pink is so cute!)
- I recently discovered the handbag brand Angela Roi and I LOVE her designs. I particularly love this one but this is also a great work tote. I think they are so nicely priced for the quantity.
- How chic is this bodysuit that doesn’t look at all like a bodysuit?
- I love this affordable colorblock sweater.
- This is a cute $50 sweater dress.
- Love this red sweater!
- Really into these high waisted + cropped jeans.
- So much yes to this sherpa jacket.
- Love the sleeves on this sweater.
- My favorite black cropped jeans just got restocked!
- Speaking of restocks, these Chanel slingback look alikes are back!
- Not usually a huge fan of hoops but these are great.
- Love this sleek houndstooth blouse.
- How cute are these affordable earrings?
- This jumpsuit is a showstopper.
- How do we feel about the turban headband trend? I’m intrigued and I’m thinking about picking up this affordable option.
- This dress is screaming my name and (score!) on major sale!
- Mango is doing up to 50% off a lot of their Fall & Winter inventory!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My holiday playlist.
- Everything I blogged about this year that you guys loved.
- Obsessed with this jacket.
- My favorite gifts under $25.
- Getting to know you guys better!
- The kindness campaign bringing me a lot of joy.
- How I decorated my home for the holidays.
[Image via this post]