This week was a doozy! I was finally back at work after a week and a half off being ill with bronchitis and was playing makeup with meetings and outfit shoots. I attended the opening of the new Cost Plus World Market story (more on that to come!), swung by the Old Navy preview and tried out an awesome new service called Kitchen Surfing (check it out here to get $25 for your first meal- highly recommend!)
I hope you’re having a great weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Loved seeing Hallie over on Chi City Fashion this week.
- I’ve been refreshing my French with this app.
- These sound so delicious.
- A cool read on Nordstrom.
- Love this look on Rachel.
- This post of Krystal’s made me long for the beach in SF!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- It’s Ann Taylor’s Friends & Family sale which means 40% off classics like this gorgeous trench or this show-stopping bag.
- Found a great pair of boots to be your go-to for Fall.
- A beautiful black cami.
- Old Navy’s active gear right now is so good.
- The coolest lace ups.
- I’ve been using these beauty sticks non stop of recent. They’re so good!
- I love this Banana Republic sweater.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A bright look in Brooklyn.
- A Q&A with Cuyana’s Director of Marketing.
- Styling an affordable pair of boyfriend jeans.
- A casual summer look.
- Getting pretty with Blushington!
[Image via Pinterest]