This week damn near killed me. I am running super low on fuel after many nights of very little sleep and think I may be coming down with a cold so not super stoked about a 5 hour flight back to NYC tomorrow but alas..I’m going to soak up whatever is left of the West Coast sunshine before I head to the airport. I hope you had a good week + enjoy this week’s roundup! On that note…Zzzzzzzzzz.
Read + Look + Love:
- I loved Grace’s look in pretty neutrals
- If you’re interested in making your blog a full time business, Hallie has an incredibly thoughtful and detailed post on it.
- Carly has great digital hacks.
- A homemade Bellini bar? Yes please!
- I loved this home tour on Glitter Guide.
- Such a great look on Helena. (And furthering my case as to why I need these shoes.)
- Hitha’s nursery for her new little man is beyond darling.
- Can I move in already?
Shop + Look Longingly:
- Pottery Barn has some of the most amazing new bedding.
- Rebecca Taylor’s Friends + Family sale is going on now! I adore this dress.
- This skirt from LOFT looks like Tibi but retails for only $70 and is currently 50% off!
- I think I have spring fever because I’ve had the desire to clean my apartment and re-decorate a bit. The new Lulu + Georgia arrivals are just the excuse I need, me thinks.
- I love this season’s mini- It Bag in clean, chic white.
In case you missed it:
[Image via Pinterest]