As you read this I’ll be finishing up some last minute packing items before heading to the airport for one very needed weekend. I haven’t had a proper week off in so long and to say I am overdue would be a gross understatement.
I am headed to one of my favorite places on earth so I hope you’ll follow along on Instagram (and Snapchat @meghandono!) Have a great weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I would wear this look of Jess’ in a heartbeat.
- A perfect weekend look on Amy.
- Merritt created an awesome guide to Amsterdam based on her recent trip.
- My friend Jessie is sadly moving to CA from the tri-state area. She wrote about it here. (Can’t wait to visit you, Jessie!)
- Such a good fall dress on Jess.
- An interesting read on fitness for your face.
- This has me thinking I’m ready for my next lens.
- Sam announced a super cool tee collab.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This scarf could not seem more cozy.
- I love this skirt (and the price tag!)
- I just got this bag and I love it. It looks so much more expensive than it is!
- So much new Nike goodness.
- Great suede ankle strap wedges (in 3 colors!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best summer activities to soak up in NYC before Labor Day!
- In my new favorite sweater in Brooklyn.
- I rounded up my favorite bags at every budget if you’re in the market this Fall.
- A line of clothing that’ll leave you swooning.
- Styling the most slimming and perfectly soft + stretchy pair of denim.
- Detailing Fall beauty trends worth trying.
[Image via Pinterest]