Happy long weekend, all! I hope you have plans that involve sun, cocktails and time with loved ones.
I’ll be winding down my time in Colorado before boarding a very early flight back to New York on Sunday to prepare myself for what will be a marathon of Fashion Week, events and then two back to back trips starting on the 17th. It is sure to be whirlwind so I’m going to enjoy the rest of my mountain R&R and get to some sale shopping (seriously good things going on in this week’s shopping round up below!)
Have a great one and I’ll see you back here next week!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Vogue shared the skirt trend I can’t wait to don. My favorite options available now include this, this and this.
- These photos of Krystal’s were stunning.
- Mary curated the most amazing roundup of cafes in Paris! I earmarked loads for my trip next month.
- Liz may be one of the cutest pregnant gals there ever were in this white dress!
- This recipe sounds so delicious and light.
- Loved Hallie’s wise words here (not to mention she looks so great!)
- Grace has a wonderful beach waves tutorial on her site.
- I’d wear this outfit in a minute that Kim wore in Rome this week.
- Major jacket envy from Anna’s post.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Hello, perfect heel for Fall (I bought the gray!)
- This is an amazing luxe-looking bucket bag that is only $49 and comes in several great colors!
- Madewell is offering 30% off Fall Essentials and an extra 30% off sale! I love this shirt dress, this bag for every day and HUZZAH one of my favorite pairs of heels is included, too.
- While out in CO., I’ve been wearing several new pieces from Sweaty Betty and I am now legit obsessed with this sports bra. It cannot be beat.
- BaubleBar is offering 50-60% off their jewels. Hurry as the good ones sell out quickly!
- Old Navy is offering 60% off everything! Wowza.
- Get an extra 40% off sale items at Club Monaco.
- I love this Clare Vivier clutch that is now marked down! (While we’re at Revolve’s sale section is loaded with great picks.)
- Shopbop has added more items to their sale section and I love this, these and this.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Fall boots at every budget
- And Fall bags at every budget
- 30 things I learned by 30
- An outfit from down in Tribeca
- My favorite everyday makeup products
- A casual outfit shot in Vail, Colorado