I had such a good, productive week as I had hoped. I was able to finally catch up on work and was feeling so excited about everything I have lined up in the coming weeks. One of the most exciting things to pop up? A trip to Paris next month for Paris, Perfected! I will be there for a few days to scout out new openings and recommendations for my clients and also to take a variety of meetings with potential partners. Ecstatic is an understatement!
Today I am out in New Jersey to shoot some fun Fall things with my friend Carly and see her new house. I also have a Ghost Tour planned for the weekend with my brother and apple picking with friends on Sunday. It should be a weekend full of Fall goodness.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup! I have a post scheduled for tomorrow so keep an eye out for that and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got to catch up with two of my favorite fellow bloggers – sisters Erika Fox & Kaelin Fox.
- Went for a clean beauty consult at Follain. It was so eye opening and I loved learning more about the products they carry.
- Took a fun Fall cooking class at Sur La Table with Carly. The meal was so good and inspired me for some future meals in my own kitchen.
- Went to the preview of Ann Taylor’s winter collection and spotted so many pieces I want to add to my wardrobe.
- Tried out a new-to-me spot in my neighborhood for dinner and it was delicious: June Wine Bar.
- Checked out one of my favorite shoe brands, Sarah Flint’s new pop up in Soho! It’ll be open through December 15th and you should definitely go and check out her stylish + comfortable kicks. It’s at 372 W. Broadway.
- Surpassed my goal for the year for Paris, Perfected orders!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I spotted several of my favorite Paris beauty destinations in this guide by T Magazine.
- This landing page from Real Simple has SO much good information for living a life with less waste. I’m going to consider it homework so I can improve my habits!
- This was an informative read if you travel overseas with your credit card.
- How to deal with feeling overwhelmed often.
- These are some of NYC’s most scenic walks.
- Warm weather trips to take this Fall.
- Adding the Cotswolds to my wanderlust list stat.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the graphic plaid on this coat.
- A great faux leather moto jacket at a great price.
- This sweater dress has fun sleeve detail. Fall goodness!
- How cute is this plaid pullover?
- In love with J.Crew’s new “going out” blazer! Such a good idea. And it is 40% off! So is my favorite one I just wore here.
- Speaking of blazers, I love the new Everlane ones here & here. Recommend sizing down. I wear a 2 in them.
- I think Everlane’s new wrap cashmere sweater is so elegant. It reminds me of that sweater that Carrie Bradshaw was wearing when she brought pizza to Mr. Big only to find out he was moving to Napa. So chic!
- Mango’s new arrivals OMG. Giving me so much good Fall dressing inspo. I love this sweater dress, these joggers, this sweater, this sweater, this jacket (so me!!), this top (would look so good under the aforementioned jacket) and this sweater.
- Also good new arrivals from J.Crew Factory! These pajamas, this cozy cardigan, this tee with cute detailing on the sleeve, this popover top, this chic and classic coat that comes in 5 colors, these wear-with-everything booties, this flannel top and this fleece which I am going to need in my life for sure.
- How flattering is this Madewell peplum sweater?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite shoes + how I take care of them.
- A French inspired capsule wardrobe.
- A guide to my favorites in NYC’s West Village.
- A cable knit sweater I love.
- My go-to outfit for meetings.
- An exhaustive look at clean beauty.
- An Everlane cardigan styled two ways on two bodies.
[Image of The Daily Edited Custom Phone Case]