I had to majorly reprioritize my week this week and ended up cancelling and shifting all sorts of plans to make sure I was getting the most important things on my to do list done first and foremost. I am trying to set myself up for success and some relief by planning in advance as much as possible but it has left me feeling very stressed. After feeling the anxiety build and build I made attempts to take a pause, looked at my calendar and re-assessed and rescheduled as needed. I also did quite a bit of meditation to try and take the edge off. And wine. There’s always wine 🙂
All that being said, I am so thrilled to be heading to Paris tomorrow and I am also kicking off my holiday content next week! Lots to look forward to in these parts! Thank you for joining me to enjoy it all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Prioritized my most important to dos, packed for Paris, prepped a lot of content for next week, took a lot of conference calls and cancelled plans that weren’t the best use of my time.
- Signed up for a bunch of NYT newsletters! I love the NY one
- Had a consult with Equilibria CBD to hear more about their offerings. They had sent me products and I was eager to hear more about how to fit them in my life based on my health goals.
- Launched a little giveaway for Paris, Perfected over on Instagram! I am picking a winner tomorrow so be sure to enter today!
- Finally updated the Beauty Shop to reflect all the clean products I’ve been loving.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Carly shared so much insightful detail on what goes into the behind the scenes of blog posts, brand collaborations and the content creation for the holiday season.
- Why it is good to spend time alone. (As an ambivert I definitely value and need my alone time!)
- How cool do these rural retreats look?
- Definitely going to start using some of these beauty tricks.
- Ways to bring hygge into your home this season. (I love hygge!!)
- Thank you so much, Abra for the lovely words about Paris, Perfected!
- 13 books to watch for in November.
- This round up of home cooking tips is a must read.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Sephora’s sale is ON! Clean picks of mine I’d recommend to you include my favorite nighttime moisturizer, my holy grail exfoliator, the mask I always travel with, this great cleanser, this primer/SPF combo, this talc-free setting powder, this eye cream, this awesome overnight mask, this mask I love when my skin is overly dry or breaking out, this every day SPF approved by my derm, this highlighter and this fragrance. I bought this, this & this! And if you want more picks that aren’t clean-focused see the bottom of this post. And here are the current bestsellers.
- Anthropologie has 20% off home right now which includes holiday decor! They always have the cutest stuff so it is the perfect time to snag it at a discount.
- Madewell is doing 25% off shoes & sweaters right now! That means both sweaters I wore in this post are now on sale!
- Old Navy for the win in the coat department! Spotted the following favorites: this casual sherpa jacket, this chic plaid, this unique take on a casual puffer, this timeless coat and this classic peacoat. Also this scarf is such a good price and such a good plaid! And they have the cutest pjs right now!
- Just added this blazer and this cardigan to my shopping cart.
- Apparently these booties have been one of the most popular items from Nordstrom all year.
- Some noteworthy and affordable new arrivals from Sole Society include this bag, these boots and this bag.
- Fleece lined leggings sound divine and these have 2,000 positive reviews!
- Love love love this windowpane blanket scarf.
- How cute is this bow bobby pin? So perfect for upcoming holiday looks.
- M.Gemi has 20% off right now! Their shoes are so well made and definitely worth the price. They rarely do sales so now is the time to grab a pair.
- Ahhhh the new holiday LAKE pajamas are too cute!
- My Madewell jeans I wore here are now on sale! I sized down to 27.
- My Margaux boots are finally restocked! They also now come in 5 other great colors! I wore them here and here.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A trench coat with the cutest detail.
- Everything I’m looking forward to in the rest of 2019.
- A massively comprehensive list of what I travel with.
- The products you guys told me you love the most.
- A rainy day Fall outfit.
- Things I’ve bought and loved recently.
- Some of my closet MVPs.