This week was BANANAS. I arrived home Sunday evening from Paris and hit the ground running on Monday playing catch up on work. I was up early every morning working and then had plans every night. One of my BFFs from college arrived Wednesday evening in advance of the bachelorette party we have here in the city that kicked off last night. I had to squeeze in shooting two campaigns this morning but then will be celebrating a close friend’s upcoming wedding with a fun group all weekend. To say this week has been full throttle would be an understatement. Lots of coffee has been consumed!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Saw Medea starring Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale and it was so good. Intense and dark subject matter but incredible acting. You can get affordable tickets still on TodayTix like I did.
- Got my first Photo Facial in a series at SkinneyMed Spa. It is meant to help minimize redness and sun damage and I’ll be sharing a whole blog post about my experience once I finish the series.
- Went to the taping of TODAY with Hoda & Jenna.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Co-sign the idea of a monthly admin day.
- How to travel with your significant other.
- So excited that my friend Merritt is moving to Chicago! Another friend to see when I go back to the city I grew up outside of. It’s great when you see friends taking risks and following their instincts. It’s exactly the feeling that led me to NYC at age 25.
- How to pay for your next trip with points.
- Bookmarking this recipe for stuffed shells.
- I loved hearing about (and seeing!) Jenn’s stay from NYC’s Crosby Street Hotel. I’ve taken meetings in their lobby but never stayed there and it looks gorgeous.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Ooo la la the new Sezane Pre-Spring arrivals are beautiful! (I always size up in this brand FYI).
- Speaking of Spring new arrivals, this affordable brand at Nordstrom has loads of good ones.
- Mango is a favorite of mine for coats but I am very excited about their blazer selection right now, love the cropped look on this style, the unique buttons on this classic version and this Parisian inspired tweed one.
- Such a great classic shirt dress for under $80.
- For an upcoming winter wedding or formal event, this dress is gorgeous and only $100.
- Loving this eyelet top. (And it’s on sale!)
- Think I need this dress for my next trip to Paris. And also this sweatshirt.
- Loving this easy, breezy warm weather dress. So stylish yet so simple. All of Anthro’s new arrivals are good right now, in fact.
- Hello, new J.Crew Spring goodness! Particularly love this top (of course), this pretty lightweight take on the turtleneck and this perfect eyelet blouse.
- Loving this cardigan.
- This top is one of my favorite Amazon Fashion finds to date.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to do in Paris when it rains.
- My best money management tips.
- Giving a lot of career advice.
- How I became a morning person.
- The better habits I’ve been honing this year.
- An easy outfit for this time of year.
Thanks so much for including me, lady!