TGIF! I’ve been in San Francisco this week in all day meetings so it has flown by. I cannot wait for the end of the day because I’m getting together with many of my closest friends and then will spend Saturday soaking up the city before I head out early Sunday morning.
I hope you had a great week + enjoy this week’s roundup! Thank you so much for stopping by and your ongoing support. I had one of those really great blog weeks and you guys are the reason why 🙂
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Sending many thanks to the Glitter Guide for including me in this post!
- Hallie wrote about how becoming a fitness instructor changed her life. Inspirational as always, HW!
- Vince Camuto has one of my beauty tips over on their blog!
- This look of Anna’s is perfection and I loved this look on Jess and this perfect Fall outfit on Stephanie.
- I’ve been working on a post all about balance so I really enjoyed Julia’s words on the importance of downtime.
- Cait of Pretty & Fun was kind enough to feature me in her “Currently” series! Check out what’s going on in my world right this way!
- I loved Grace’s pretty neutrals look for the new season.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My favorite dress for Fall is back in stock! And now I want this navy one!
- Want in on the denim skirt revival? I love this one.
- These kicks = NEED.
- I wrote about my love for the HD in Paris line here and now fell head over heels for this beautiful top.
- Hello, cutest workout pants ever.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My new favorite workout clothes!
- Breaking out of my comfort zone in this outfit.
- Interior inspo with Cost Plus World Market.
- The best blanket scarves to buy now.
- Styling a $55 wrap dress.