Happy Friday! I so enjoyed having this short week as it helped it go by more quickly. I packed a lot into the past four days and am always grateful for the days where I have plenty on my to do list. I have no plans for the weekend ahead so perhaps I’ll do another long walk into the city as I did last weekend.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a good weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started and finished and loved this book.
- Updated entirely the Beauty Shop and my My Closet Shop. (These pages are painstakingly updated manually so I really appreciate you guys referencing them and shopping from them!)
- Made the decision to return to acupuncture after careful consideration. Shared more on it here.
- Enjoyed to-go cocktails from some neighborhood establishments – this is one thing I hope sticks around from this time!
- Watched all of Sweet Magnolias on Netflix – it was just the cheesy show I needed!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Ways to pick yourself up after a bad day.
- Want a virtual escape full of flowers right about now? You can virtual visit the famed Keukenhof tulip gardens here.
- 13 things you may not know about the Louvre Museum.
- The ascension of Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. As a former Olsen Twin worshipper I so enjoyed this read.
- Rediscovering the joy of eating at home. I needed this article as I’ve majorly been feeling over all the cooking for the past 10 weeks!
- Relatedly, recipes to make you feel like you’re in the French countryside – yes, please!
- I loved Grace’s crowdsourced blog post on people’s favorite summer cocktails.
- The risk levels of popular summer activities. This article actually gave me a bit of relief for the months ahead.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Looking for a nice way to treat yourself right now? Nothing like a new pair of cute summer pjs to do the trick! LAKE just restocked their beloved short sets. I adore these pajamas and can’t recommend them enough. I wear a size M.
- Follain – the clean beauty retailer bringing clean beauty to all that I love – has just had their in-house line picked up by Amazon. The Dual Detox Mask is my personal favorite but the moisturizer is good, too!
- These reusable mesh produce bags seem like a great idea.
- Just bought these go-with-everything sandals.
- Yes, please to this comfy jumpsuit to work from home in this summer. They also have a flattering shorts version that has loads of good reviews. Also from the same brand, this comfy but chic dress great for hot days and this classic striped tee.
- Speaking of striped tees, I love this one. Pairing a long sleeved striped tee with denim cut offs is a favorite summer look of mine.
- Heck yes to a “Mom” Denim short!
- A grill meant for apartments!? Brilliant!
- Major thanks to the follower who recommended these earplugs. They’ve majorly helped with my noisy neighbors!
- I bought this pj top (M) + matching bottoms (S) at the onset of quarantine and it was finally warm enough to wear them and I am in love. I can’t get over how soft they are! Can’t recommend them enough.
- The sleeves on this top are so cute!
- Love the oversize length of this hoodie. Perfect for lounging and chillier evenings this summer.
- A puff sleeve short sleeve sweatshirt? Yes, please!
- This striped t-shirt dress is so cute!
- How darling are is this shorts pajama set?
- I don’t have any formal occasions on the horizon but if I did, I’d be wearing this dress. So pretty!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Answering all your BBG workout questions + sharing my progress so far.
- The best self tanners for fair and pale skin.
- The comfy clothes I’ve been living in.
- My most used beauty products of quarantine.
- Everything I’ve read in quarantine so far.
- Affordable loungewear picks.
- My favorite small businesses.