Happy (almost!) weekend you guys! This time next week I will be landing in Paris and my stomach is in full-on butterfly mode. I’ll be spending the weekend getting ready for the trip as I try to get a lot of work done but I’m also taking a photography class up in Central Park that I’m super excited about.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a great weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this look of Kendi’s.
- I need to go here in Paris next week!
- Grace always has the best beauty recommendations and she rounded up her “holy grail” products. It’s a must read.
- Hallie (a SoulCycle instructor) spills on her favorite workout clothes.
- Serena Van Der Woodsen fans out there?
- I, too, want to recreate this beauty look ASAP.
- The Cotswolds are now officially on my travel bucket list thanks to Merritt’s post.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Jonathan Adler Friends & Family sale just kicked off! Get 20% off using code FRIENDS2015. Might I recommend one of my favorite candles?
- I just got this hat and am in love with it! It is water repellent. Brilliant, right?
- This jacket was one of the best things I got last year. I can’t recommend it enough for running around on the weekends or for heading to / from the gym or workout classes.
- This poncho sweater is a splurge but man I love it. Also because it is double-sided it kind of means its like two sweaters for the price of one, riiiight?
- Such a pretty & versatile blouse!
- 30% off 7 for all Mankind – yes!
- These sneakers are so cool.
- I just discovered the cutest notebooks. (I bought the rose gold + black!)
- Vince Camuto has 30% off boots! Time to pull the trigger if you’re in the market. These are my favorites.
- Gigi New York’s Friends + Family is on so that means 25% off everything!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Opening up about my pursuit of balance and prioritization.
- Great buys for the season – all under $200.
- Changing up my denim silhouette.
- My favorite lip colors for the season.
- Easy fall style.