TGIF all! So happy to have a weekend to look forward to. I’m battling some jetlag and a long list of “back to reality” to dos for the weekend but hoping to get in some down time, too!
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a stellar weekend (and a very happy Halloween!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My god, the girl is talented.
- One of my favorite looks ever from Taylor.
- Serena looks stunning in these photos.
- Such a pretty Fall look on Stephanie.
- Need this coat of Sam’s.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My favorite sleeveless turtleneck sweater is back! (Last year it sold out in 3 days so best not delay!) Now I have my eye on this sweater, too.
- Reese Witherspoon opened her first store in Nashville and it is oozing with cuteness and you can also shop it online! I particularly love this card set.
- Found: The perfect sweater dress.
- Madewell has an extra 20% off sale!
- Get 25% off Ted Baker (I love their current collection!)
- Found the cutest etsy shop! I got these great pieces for entertaining!
- The chicest pair of loafers.
- One of my favorite pairs of jeans that I tolled around Europe in.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- One of my most popular outfit posts from this blog.
- A partnership with Kay Jewelers.
- The best vest for layering this season.
- New neutrals for Fall with a sweater that’s on sale.