What a week it was! It’s that time of year when events take over and I find myself having a hard time prioritizing but I’m working on it.
I attended the Spring/Summer Artizia press preview, swung by an event at Coach to celebrate the launch of this book and attended a beautiful dinner with Vogue and Simon last night. This weekend I’m looking forward to taking in the last of the Fall colors in Central Park and catching up on several projects I have in the works.
I have a ton in the below roundup that I hope you’ll enjoy (so much goodness on the web right now!) And of course have a wonderful weekend! xx
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- One of my favorite outfits from Merritt ever.
- Oh my god when can I move in?
- I was honored to be profiled by my former school, The American School in London, in their alumni newsletter this week!
- I love what Meg wrote about lessons learned in blogging. As someone that’s coming up on nine years, I have started to think along similar lines.
- Everlane is one of my favorite brands (as discussed many a time on this blog!) so loved seeing a peek into their studio.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Burgundy d’orsay flats? Yes, please!
- I love how many colorful options this beanie comes in!
- M. Gemi just launched my favorite black flats in cool new metallic shades! I looove the gold!
- I think I found the most perfect holiday attire.
- My favorite layering tank (here, here, here) is now 25% off at Bloomingdale’s! (Other colors on sale here, too)
- & Other Stories is making some of my favorite pieces this season (exhibit A, exhibit B). This sweater is so cool and this sweater dress looks so cozy yet chic. (psst…sign up for their newsletter and get 10% off!)
- Everlane is now making a cropped sweater #need.
- Speaking of sweaters, this feminine one is so pretty. Perfect for Thanksgiving right?
- A blazer trimmed with feathers? YES.
- THIS COAT! (And in 3 beautiful neutrals no less!)
- A great wrap around scarf (available in 3 colors).
- This top is so beautiful and feminine. (The line is a favorite.)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best blanket scarves
- The launch of this year’s gift guides!
- Fall boots at every budget
- 20 fall outfits to inspire your wardrobe
- The most Instagram-worthy spots in Paris
- In a $27 dress in New York’s Indian Summer