I hope you all are enjoying a low key and relaxing weekend post-Thanksgiving! I sadly came down with a rotten cold so I’ve been in major hermit mode but it’s also given me time to get plenty of shopping online done haha!
Hope you’re having a good one and enjoy this week’s roundup!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Jess’ guide to Christmas in Chicago (my hometown!) I’ve been contemplating working on one for NY (it’s been on my to do list for 2 months #whoops!)
- Speaking of city guides, Taylor has 10 great cozy places for cocktails and food in NYC.
- I love Helena’s winter whites.
- This interview with Adele was so, so lovely. My favorite part was reading “Life is so much easier when you don’t hoard your past.” How very true.
- Also, more Adele goodness.
- Photography tips for your next trip.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I really have my eye on this bag (and it is on sale!)
- A convertible down jacket that doesn’t look like a sleeping bag? Yes, please.
- The best picks from Nordstrom’s shoe sale.
- A cozy PJ set to wear all winter long.
- These booties won’t break the bank and will go with practically everything in your wardrobe.
- A festive sweater that’s 40% off!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best sales to shop now
- Gift ideas for your BFF
- In a feather trimmed blazer that’s perfect for the holidays
- 10 women reveal what advice they’d give their 20-year old selves
- Easy steps for a festive beauty look