Happy Friday from Upstate New York! I’m so happy to be up here again at my friend’s beautiful home. After a few frigid weekends in the city, it’s nice to have a chance of scenery.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I launched the next three of my Paris, Perfected Guides! Get recommendations on What To Do, Where to Shop and my favorite Souvenirs.
- I also finally updated the wit & whimsy Bestsellers page in The Shop. These are all the products that have sold the most in the last two years of my sharing them. They are gooooood.
- Marked 11 years living in NYC! You can read my decade reflections in On 10 Years in New York City.
- Living on a lower floor than I have the past few years of my NYC life (and with old windows!), I experience more street noise nowadays so I’ve become rather hooked on this Deep Focus playlist that does a great job of distracting me from what’s happening out my window. It’s been a game changer for me and I often play it when I am reading in this nook as well.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- On worrying about money.
- Ways to reduce your food waste.
- Some of the best romantic views in NYC.
- Podcasts to binge now.
- How cool is this fun and funky Parisian home?
- On finding the courage to make a big life shift.
- My friend Carly’s apartment reveal looks so good!
- How to get better about asking for more money.
- I love these foundation tricks. Related: Westman Atelier Review – Is It Worth It?.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I keep seeing this Lululemon bag all over TikTok and all over NYC. May be time to grab it for a little weekend errand running bag.
- Hello, new colors of everyone’s favorite striped tee! (It was a wit & whimsy bestseller last year!)
- I just picked up a few new things from J.Crew’s latest drop including this darling dress, this swimsuit that is super flattering on, these chino pants (trying to wear more pants that aren’t jeans this year!) and this cute yet practical Springtime jacket. (Oh and don’t miss their fan favorite car coat at 30% off while you’re shopping!)
- J.Crew Factory also has some great newness. Favorites I spotted include these pajamas, this striped sweater, these jeans that look like a pair I own, these neutral sneakers, this darling cover up and this midi t-shirt dress that’s super similar to one I live in every summer.
- Oh my gosh – how cute are these French dishware pieces!?
- Hello good new arrivals from Abercrombie! I’m so glad they have styles that suit a variety of ages and tastes nowadays. Favorites I spotted include these shorts (their “mom shorts” always sell out by the time spring rolls around so grab ’em now!), this dress and this dress, these jeans, these vegan leather pants, this coat and this jacket.
- I absolutely loved so many pieces from the new Hill House drop. I picked up this dress (be sure to size down!)and this top but of course! They are *so* me.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Recent Amazon Favorites.
- Galentine’s Gift Ideas.
- My Everyday Jewelry.
- Reviewing Every Piece I own from Vuori.
- My 2022 Reading List.
- The Best Things I Bought in 2022.
- My Favorite and Most Worn Shoes + How I Take Care of Them.
- Self Help Books I’ve Enjoyed.
[Sweater (S) // Jeans // Celine Bag // Inez Boots (c/o)]
oh those Bon Appetit plates are ADORABLE!! I also just got the textured one piece from J.Crew (the regular one) in lilac. I’m excited to try their long torso size to see how it works for me! I struggle with a one piece.
an indigo day
I loooove a one piece but there are some definitely that are just so bad when I put them on lol
I got the Millie top from Hill House too! It’ll be my first HH piece! I almost got the tulle nap dress as well… but by the time I decided my size was sold out. I hesitated because I am not sure if the nap dress would be very flattering on me because I am a DD, urggg. I am hoping they’ll do the tulle in BLACK and then I’ll give it a try! So glad I signed up for your newsletter a while back… have really been enjoying it. Cheers, bon weekend!
I am holding out for a Black Tulle, too!
The Lululemon bag appears to be cheaper on the Lululemon website? I think it’s the same, or super close?
thanks so much for sharing friend! xx