This week flew by. I had a big launch at work so spent all of last week, the weekend and Monday & Tuesday logging incredibly long hours. By the time I got on the plane in Colorado to head back to New York I felt like I had all but exhausted every ounce of myself. I plan to rectify the 100% run down feeling that I can’t shake by immersing myself in New York holiday festivities for the majority of the weekend with my girlfriends. Just what the doctor ordered, right?
This week’s roundup is a light one due to the aforementioned reasons but hope you enjoy & have a wonderful weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I actually found this profile on Ryan Seacrest quite interesting.
- This looks incredible.
- My mom shared this article with me which was such fun to read given I had the pleasure of being at the reveal of one of the sets of windows!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I recently discovered Minted’s Art collection. There are so many great prints if you’re in the market! And so many good gift ideas. But these are my favorites.
- This is a great gift for the person who has everything.
- I love Everlane’s new marbled sweaters.
- I adore this Kate Spade dress!
- Never thought I would want sequin pants before now.
- I can’t recommend these jackets enough if you live in a cold climate.
- I finally bit the bullet on slip ons. I may not be cool enough to pull them off but here’s hoping (ha!)
- One very chic candle.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Thoughts on being present (from Paris…)
- Gift ideas for your family.
- Easy weekend style.
- Gift ideas for your BFF.
- 20 Fall outfit ideas.