Bonjour & Happy Friday from Paris! I hopped over here for a long weekend to enjoy the city for pleasure instead of work largely and it is so, so good to be back. I won’t have a post up on Monday as I’ll be traveling and in my efforts to have better work/life balance this year, I’m trying to be ok with the occasional M-F without a new blog post!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend! You can follow my weekend in Paris over on Instagram if you’re interested!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I had family in town last weekend and we returned to Broadway! It was my first time back since before the pandemic and it felt electric to once again be taking in a show. We saw The Music Man – tickets we had from two years ago!
- Flew to Paris to spend a few days soaking up the city and seeing friends!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Feeling bad? Read these books to feel better.
- GoFundMe causes to help the people of Ukraine.
- This was such an inspiring read. A great reminder that it’s never too late to pursue your goals!
- My friend Carly rounded up a few new NYC spots to try out. I bookmarked them all!
- How to convert a cake recipe into cupcakes. So handy!
- On travel as healing.
- This Paris hotel is on my running list of spots to try out to see if it should be added to my Paris, Perfected recommendations for certain clients. (Unlike a lot of people who share Paris recommendations – everything I recommend to clients has been personally vetted by me!)
- 25 famous women on aging.
- Can’t wait to try these Sheet Pan Chicken Gyros with Feta Tzatziki.
- Beloved French hair products you may like to try.
- Tips for working from anywhere.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Just ordered this sleek white blazer to wear this Spring with light wash denim.
- This is a cute and casual take on a jumpsuit. You could wear it in cooler months layered over a turtleneck, too!
- Veronica Beard has become a favorite brand in recent years and their latest arrivals are so chic and so my style. I am eyeing this Parisian vibes top and this one, too, this jacket, this dress & this blazer.
- Love this cute top.
- I wore this dress and this dress so much last summer and they’re finally back in stock! I have the M in black in both. They’ll sell out again come warmer weather I bet so I’d grab them now.
- Oh man, absolutely drooling over this investment sweater.
- Reformation linen dress season is almost upon us! I live in mine every summer and I just ordered some new styles from their dress new arrivals for my trip to California later this month. Will report back! I always recommend sizing up in this brand, btw.
- Everlane has some great new arrivals. New washes of their cheeky jeans that I love, this cute little bag, this chic sweater, this sweater, this striped sweater and their day flats that are great shoes for travel are finally back, too.
- The best styles at Shopbop under $200.
- Loving this striped cardigan. So perfect for spring + summer and from one of my favorite small businesses.
- The Agolde Nico jeans are my favorites so I am adding this light wash pair that’s perfect for warmer weather to my spring wish list.
- How gorgeous is this bag?
A long weekend in Paris? Why haven’t I done that??
Also just did some damage at Reformation. Rumor has it they’re opening a store in ATL and I cannot wait. Their sizing can be wonky and I always end up buying two of everything to try. Can’t wait to pull out my Reformation dresses though for spring!
an indigo day
Consider this your sign!!