Happy weekend, all! I had one of those weeks where I didn’t over commit myself but yet I felt exhausted by the end. Last night I sat on my couch with wine in my pajamas and it was the most calm I had felt in days. Today I’m heading out to Staten Island for a daytime holiday party and then will head to my brother’s annual soiree. A fantastic get-up is involved so keep an eye out here! Hope you have a great weekend! xo
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I know what I’ll be doing on my next plane ride. (Who am I kidding? I’ll probably start this weekend!)
- Don’t know why I never thought of this before.
- YES to this.
- Has anyone ever read this book? I keep hearing about it so I just downloaded it!
- Things I never really knew till now…this.
- I loved Anna’s look here.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- One of my favorite pair of booties is back and on sale! These make your legs look longer and so comfortable because of the wedge!
- This sweater with the fringe is so cute (and well priced!)
- A classic coat you’ll never tire of.
- I love the print on this carry-all clutch!
- From a quick glance I thought this bag would be Tory Burch or Smythson…only to see it was under $50! #celebrate
- Will someone please get this for me for Christmas?
- The most fun skirt I own is now on sale here and here! I always get so many compliments on it.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- In my new favorite coat.
- My guide to London!
- Layered in neutrals.
- The best personalized gifts.
- Thoughts on being present.