One week till Christmas! I can’t wait to get out to Colorado and start celebrating with my family. Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I’m seeing King Charles III on Broadway tonight and finally checking off my list having a drink at The Carlyle! What will you be up to?
Hope you enjoy your weekend! xx
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The countdown is O-N.
- Hallie & Jess remain the cutest.
- A great 10 minute workout when you’re on the road.
- This is incredible.
- I love this outfit of Kendi’s.
- Get sequin inspo from Taylor from this piece she wrote for Teen Vogue.
- Beautiful images of one of my favorite places in Paris.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Well, I certainly need this cape in my life I’ve decided.
- I bought this after Grace recommended it to me and I was instantly obsessed. It gives you that lit-from-within glow.
- Anthropologie has 40% off sweaters! (Ends tonight.) I love this one in particular.
- Speaking of sweaters, this great one I highlighted last week, is back in stock!
- I looooove these party shoes!
- A chic pair of flats on sale.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- In my new favorite coat.
- The best stocking stuffers.
- Throwing a festive party in the cutest feather dress!
- Gift ideas for your family.
- An easy weekend look.