Happy Friday, all! If you’re like me you are thrilled to have almost made it through a 5 day work week (such a rough feat after the holidays!) I’m looking forward to seeing a play on Broadway tonight, getting some exercise classes in and having girlfriends over to watch the Golden Globes. What are your plans!?
Enjoy the weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I absolutely loved this Thought Catalog piece. I didn’t do resolutions this year formally but am resolved to definitely improve things in my life this year and take more control over what I can (while chilling out about the things I can’t.)
- I loved Camille’s advice for staying organized in life. (And completely adhere to the “Swear by your calendar” item!)
- Grace has a recipe for one of my favorite cocktails.
- Lauren shared her favorite decor & design pinners.
- At home with the founder of Jouer Cosmetics.
- Really enjoyed Julia’s post on her next chapter.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love these loafers – so Parisian!
- This top will be so pretty come warmer weather. I’d wear it with white jeans!
- I love the style of this sweater dress.
- Found: The cutest sports bra at Target.
- A favorite skirt from this post is now on sale! Get it while you can.
- Just discovered and love these Shore Project watches.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Wearing dark gray layers and a new favorite sweater.
- What to do, where to stay and what to eat in Paris.
- The boots every girl should have in their closet.
- Wednesday Wish Lists are back!
- Looking back on 9 years of blogging.