It’s Friday which means tomorrow is Saturday which means I head to California in less than 24 hours! Can I get a collective “woohoo”? I am so excited to be spending a week out West. I get to meet one of my BFF’s baby she had on 10/31, catch up with all my other favorite folk out there and then am heading South for a long weekend in Palm Springs! Get.me.to.warmer.weather!
I hope you have a fun weekend ahead and enjoy every minute! As always, thank you SO much for popping by wit & whimsy! XO
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Kate’s wintery looks here.
- Congrats to my friend Lauren on the new look of her site! It is be-aut-iful!
- The Maldives has been on my travel bucket list for some time and this post (and the photos!) sealed the deal that I should make it happen.
- THIS really made my whole week. #FavoriteSeries
- Taylor wrote about (and wore!) my dress from this post #sharingiscaring
- The Everygirl has loads of home inspo.
- Merritt is always making bomb looking roaster cauliflower on Snapchat and now she’s sharing her recipe! I can’t wait to make it.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My favorite striped coat is now on sale.
- And speaking of coats, this one is majorly marked down and looks very similar to this one I have and love.
- Joie makes my favorite (+ most comfortable!) shoes and these neutral booties would go with everything. Best part? They are on sale!
- This may just be the most chic sweatshirt ever invented.
- My favorite loafers are back in stock and in cool tonal combos.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to style a duster cardigan.
- Navy pieces to add to your wardrobe.
- My 10 best beauty discoveries of 2015.
- Winter midi skirt styling.
- The boots every girl should own.