TGIF, y’all! What are your plans for the weekend? I am going to try and work off all the goodness I consumed in California and catch up with friends which sounds like the perfect recipe for settling back into NY life.
Hope you enjoy this (hefty) roundup + good buys! Have a great weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved the coat Courtney wore in this post.
- As I mentioned in this post, I’m reading this book and am mildly obsessed. Here’s a piece on the author I loved.
- Who wants to go to Iceland with me stat?
- 10 awesome (+ FREE) at home workouts!
- New York or LA? This read cracked me up.
- Loved this look of Anh’s.
- How to wear plaid after the holidays.
- Kelly styles jogger pants in such a cute way.
- 16 ways to style a turtleneck.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew launched sunglasses!
- This scarf is so pretty (and a decent price point!)
- I love the color of this coat.
- One of my favorite pairs of shoes is on sale.
- Adding this darling romper to my spring wishlist STAT.
- Found: the perfect nighttime clutch.
- This top would be so pretty with white jeans.
- I have these shoes in a floral print + classic black (#socomfy) and think I need to add the red to my rotation. Thoughts?
- Speaking of shoes…scalloped wedges? Yes, please!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Winter beauty tips + tricks
- A packing list for warmer weather
- Mastering the art of layering
- Camel-colored goodness
- Some more good reads + good buys
- How to dress Parisian (sort of)