Happy weekend! I’ve got a big roundup today – so much goodness happening this week and I always love putting these posts together. I’m heading out the door to meet Lauren for brunch shortly and am looking forward to a weekend of good food + good company throughout. I wish the same for you! xx
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Kelly’s tutorial on editing photos.
- This video was so hilarious.
- Loved these snorkeling photos Naomi shared from Australia.
- I loved this look of Taylor’s.
- Grace wrote a post on dating that I just loved.
- So fun to read more about Bobbi Brown, how she got her start and the products she uses. I will be buying this and this immediately. (Oh and FYI this of hers is life-changing.)
- A good read on financial wellness.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- M.Gemi released their gorgeous driving moccasins in 17 colors! So much goodness.
- Cuyana’s new saddle bags are absolutely divine. I saw them in person at the press preview and they are seriously stunning.
- I love this chic coat. (Still expensive but on sale!)
- Have you checked out my ‘Under $100 Picks’ on Pinterest recently?
- A swimsuit with a bow AND stripes? Yes, please! (It also comes in black if that’s more your style.)
- Speaking of stripes, this sweatshirt looks so comfy.
- I got these PJs for Christmas and I am obsessed. They are seriously the coziest.
- How pretty is the color of this top?
- OTK boots that look like Stuart Weitzman but are actually a fraction of the cost.
- I love these shoes from Banana!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- I shot in front of the cutest mural in NYC!
- Beauty products you should have your eye on.
- What I learned from the book The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up.
- Styling stripes + plaid.
- My nighttime skincare ritual.