How was your week? Mine was relatively low maintenance which was just what the doctor ordered! I fit in multiple workout classes, read an entire book and started a new one and continued my quest of getting myself organized when it comes to blog stuff. Why is it that with organization there’s always room for improvement? (Or is that just me? As soon as I think I have a system in place, I hear of something new and immediately jump to how I can improve what I’m doing!) Anyhow, having some downtime has been great. Truly good for the soul and I don’t maximize it enough.
Speaking of which I took the day off today and completely failed to finish this post last night and schedule it for this morning as I usually do. Whoops! I’m only human 🙂 Hope you enjoy it (albeit delayed) + more importantly have a great weekend with hopefully lots of sunshine!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Would you be willing to try this method of networking?
- I loved this read about the film Spotlight.
- Of course an Olympian can make eating healthy sound delicious.
- Photos that have me counting down to France.
- Speaking of France, definitely going to check out this area in Paris when I return.
- If you follow me on Snapchat (@meghandono), you know I am obsessed with this place. If you’re coming to NY, GO!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Ever wanted one of those chic sheepskin rugs? This is the one I have and absolutely love!
- Madewell’s current look book is everything. I mean, a striped trench…? Yes, please.
- A power vest for a great price.
- This dress is too cute + perfect for hot summer days upcoming.
- An off the shoulder top that won’t break the bank (like so many I’ve been seeing!)
- And a cute off the shoulder dress, too in multiple cute colors.
- This dress is so perfect for wedding season.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 10 pieces to buy at Old Navy right now (so much good stuff!)
- A peek at what a week looks like for me.
- Everything you need to travel well.
- Witty Conversation With a girl who has a seriously cool job.
- Styling a spring skirt in cooler temps.
- Talking sentimental sparkle.