Hi from Colorado! I’m here for a long weekend for Easter and had such a fun day of impromptu skiing with my cousins yesterday. Other week highlights included hosting a Flywheel class at their new (beautiful) Astor Place studio for some girlfriends. It’s such a great workout and if you’re ever interested in taking a class there – hit me up!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend + enjoy this week’s links!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I love this outfit of Bridget’s.
- This is an interesting productivity tip I had never heard of and am thinking about giving a whirl. What do you think?
- Kelly made such an exciting an announcement!
- Dying to go to Lisbon after seeing these photos.
- Hear more about my recent trip to Boston via my travel buddy Taylor in this post.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The saddle bag is back & better than ever! This Coach one is beautiful & I like the size. If you want a less expensive version, this one is only $50 but I think looks way more expensive than that, no!?
- I am really loving this budget-friendly line. They made my favorite feather blazer and there are so many cute pieces I have my eye on for Spring.
- Taylor tipped me off that American Eagle’s lace underwear is practically the same as Hanky Pankys and a fraction of the cost. I’ll be making a visit there pronto.
- I love this sweater/shorts combo from LOFT.
- This dress is SO cute & would be so perfect for wedding season.
- If you’ve been eying a pair of M.Gemi shoes (I have three pair & love all of them), use this link to get $40 off your first pair. Happy Friday indeed!
- This Club Monaco blazer is now 70% off and such a great investment piece.
- Forver21 is crushing the off the shoulder game with this dress & this dress.
- BaubleBar is now letting you engrave your signature on a pendant. So cool!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- I hope you’ll take my reader survey!
- My favorite people to follow on Snapchat.
- Styling the chicest pair of $60 shorts.
- How to spend 36 hours in Boston.
- All my favorite Springtime spots in New York.