Happy Friday, y’all! (Sometimes I like to speak in accents when I type – bear with me will you?)
A PSA that I extended my reader survey through the weekend. I’ve loved your feedback + am working on a post to share it all so you know what’s coming. If you haven’t yet shared, I would absolutely love your thoughts! I’ve actually already started implementing some changes (have you spotted them?) and something affecting this particular series will be a new section called “Highlights of the Week” where I’ll share some of what I did as a result of your guys’ request for more intel on my day to day – thoughts?
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
- Rode in such a fun Soulcycle class with Subway (and followed it with one of their Spicy Italian sandwiches which I don’t think I had had since college but was reminded how good it was!)
- Lunched at one of my favorite spots, Little Owl catching up with Carly. Fun fact: Little Owl sits under the building that was portrayed as the FRIENDS apartment.
- Pretended it was summer eating lobster rolls in Soho with Blair, Grace, Natalie & Alex.
- Started the hunt for a dress to wear to my dear friend Caroline’s wedding outside of Bordeaux, France next month. This is the top contender right now (in navy) – thoughts?!
- Took Wednesday off and ran all over the city. Shot in Central Park, went to the camera store, did some shopping & fit in one of my favorite classes at Pure Barre.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved reading how Mackenzie started her online shop.
- Have you guys heard of “Honey“? It’s a browser plugin that searches for + applies promo codes to your online purchases #genius. I am obsessed.
- Would you take sweating to this extreme?
- I’ve been very into podcasts lately. Here’s a few I’m adding to my “listen” list. Anyone else have some they love!?
- Woah, talk about apartment goals.
- Nobody does classic chic like Anh. I loved this look of hers.
- Have you tried color correcting? (It seems like so much work!?)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Laser Cut lace up flats for under $50? YAS.
- I bought this darling top + matching shorts set this week. (You may have seen me snap it from the dressing room!) It is so cute on and I can’t wait to wear it with nude strappy sandals! Of note you can get $25 off your first order online. AT runs a bit big I think so I sized down in both top (S) and shorts (4).
- Such a pretty dress for baby showers / bridal showers/ summer weddings.
- I love these $80 sandals! So perfect for summer travels.
- Speaking of travel, these brilliant little bags are back in stock!
- Ahhh the perfect shirtdress to tote around in all spring + summer.
- Blair was wearing this necklace at dinner the other night and I had to have it. Best part? Only $28!
- A cute $58 romper.
- Plenty of under $100 finds.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My nighttime skincare routine.
- 4 books I read recently and loved.
- A personal status update of sorts.
- Outfit inspo for styling longer vests / sleeveless jackets.