Made it to Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I’ve got lots on my plate but ready for the hustle + a weekend full of productivity (who is with me?!)
Lots of good things in this week’s roundup – I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Joanna Vargas invited me in to experience her Power Peel and it was one of the most interesting facials I’ve ever had. Microdermabrasion, LED light therapy & tea-infused oxygen were all used in addition to cleansing and peeling and man, my skin has never looked or felt better than when I walked out of there. HIGH and TIGHT! If you’re looking for a good aesthetician in New York, highly recommend this spot. (This is not a sponsored call out rather I was provided the facial and I did in fact love it so much I wanted to share my experience here.)
- Went to a press preview where I saw what’s coming for Fall from Gigi New York, Yumi Kim, among others. So much goodness headed our way!
- Had dinner with current + former colleagues at Burger + Barrel (get the lamb burger!) Don’t forget to keep up with those people who have made a positive impact on your career!
- Visited the Furla showroom. Promptly fell head over heels for this bag.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I made these last weekend and O-M-G. Easily one of the best recipes I’ve made in a while. Bless you, Pinterest.
- I loved being a part of this article. Counting down to my return to France!
- Carly shared fun photos of our Laduree pastry class! Take me back (it was such fun!)
- Avocado toast topping inspiration!
- I loved this outfit of Jess’. (And plan to recreate it using the vest I own + love.)
- Great tips for being productive from other bloggers.
- Loved this article on the changing nature of the workforce today.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My favorite place to get hats is having 40% off! Goorin Bros. is hosting their first-ever national American Made sale meaning you can get some of their best signature styles marked down (through 4/26). Might I suggest The County Line? (Which I own + love!)
- I love these $90 espadrilles.
- Speaking of shoes, THESE.
- This Michael Kors watch is perfect for Spring & Summer.
- This ice bucket (of all things) is so charming it makes me want to host a party!
- If paired with dresses this spring, these sneakers are so chic.
- Yes to scalloped shorts. (The addiction is real.)
- Love the detailing on these summer sandals.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The ideal weekend uniform. Brunch, here you come!
- How I stay productive.
- A new-ish monthly beauty column.
- Styling culottes! (A trend I recommend trying – weird on the hanger, better on the body!)
- The changes I’m bringing to wit & whimsy.