As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, this was a WEEK. Many late nights and early mornings and that feeling of “there’s not enough hours in a day.” Anyone with me!?
A highlight of the past few days had to have been Tuesday’s dinner with Matua Wines hosted by my friend Jessie at The Musket Room. She, her husband Gerard (who just launched a podcast you must tune into pronto!) and the lovely folks at Matua treated myself, Taylor, Grace, Kat, Hallie & Jessica to such a delightful meal alongside pairings of their delicious Pinots and Sauvingon Blancs. The whites, available in the U.S. currently, were absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to pick up a few bottles for upcoming summer occasions.
Today I’m at Governors Ball, the annual music festival in NYC, for a client so I’ll be working from a different sort of office but I hope you have a freaking wonderful FRIDAY. Drink rose, laugh with friends and enjoy the first weekend of my favorite month!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Taylor compiled an epic post about weddings.
- This is an awesome article about being in your 30s in NYC. So much inspiration for this girl who turns 30 in just over a week!
- YES. A list of the best iced coffee in NYC.
- I loved this article that Grace shared.
- My friends Jess & Hallie announced major news this week. I feel so lucky to have had them as a part of my NYC chapter and can’t wait to watch their next adventures unfold.
- Speaking of Hallie, she played this song at Soul last night and it was E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. It reminded me of blaring this song in high school, anxiously awaiting my move to California for college. It was just what I needed as I prepare for this month’s new chapter.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- If you’re a person who is looking to build out the basics in your wardrobe, look no further.
- Kate Spade has the cutest new arrivals.
- Everlane (one of my fav brands) just launched their summer silk collection. The colors are beautiful and I especially love this piece.
- This romper is so simple yet so chic. Perfect for day time weekend activities or dressing up for evening cocktails!
- The best selling beauty product on this blog has been this. Get on board!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Wish List featuring items all under $100
- Details on my favorite face masks.
- How to take an outfit from daytime to drinks time.
- A 2 for 1 in yesterday’s outfit post!
[Photo via Pinterest]