Well gals, apologies for the delay in getting up today’s roundup. I was hit by a horrific headaches late Wednesday that carried onto yesterday and subsequently had me in bed by 7:45PM last night. I slept for nearly 12 hours (guess I needed it?) and while my head is still thumping, I’m doing a bit better.
This weekend I hope to get additional sleep and do all my final errands for my departure to France on Thursday. Have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Took a field trip up to Connecticut to see Julia’s casa with Hitha!
- Had breakfast with the sweetest Laura Palmer.
- Went to the Sweaty Betty press preview. (They make my favorite sports bras!)
- Fit in Core Fusion + Soulcycle classes.
- Had breakfast with my friends from ShopStyle.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Drybar launched video tutorials!
- Julia’s outfit + Venice photos were so pretty.
- Anyone else dying to try out the new Dyson hair dryer?
- Love Mary’s list of places to see Paris from above! Noting them for next month’s trip.
- Workout song inspo.
- Insight into how a blog post gets made.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Such a cute jacket to pair with your favorite tee and jeans.
- I’m going in on the neck scarf trend – just bought this one (under $6!)
- A $68 dress with a great hem.
- J.Crew brought back my favorite skirt!
- Just bought this jacket. (My roommate has it in two colors!)
- The prettiest lace dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The cutest spring tweed dress shot in Bryant Park. (And Carly’s corresponding look!)
- 5 (easy!) ways to refresh your bedroom.
- Best Anthropologie dresses.
- A product to give your skin some proper TLC.
- The healthy habits I’ve adopted recently.