Bonjour from the other side! A quick weekly roundup while I’m currently navigating my way from Paris to the Southwest of France.
Have a wonderful weekend, all!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew to France! Follow along on Snapchat and Instagram @meghandono!
- Grabbed a juice with Grace.
- Attended a beautiful dinner with Pier 1.
- Squeezed in 2 Soulcycle classes because you know…I plan to eat & drink all the croissants/cheese/wine/crepes for the next two weeks 🙂
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to make the famed Momofuku Milk Bar birthday cake truffles (my fav!)
- Your brain on podcasts. So interesting! (Shout out to my mom who sent this to me knowing I’ve been recently obsessed!)
- Loved this outfit of Anna’s.
- Your recap of the trends from the Met Gal red carpet.
- Kat looks so pretty in this post.
- Victoria has a great post about lessons learned from running her own business. It really struck a chord with me.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This hoodie looks like lounging heaven.
- A cute straw hat that is packable!
- Seriously considering one of these for my next beach trip.
- A cute striped dress (love that it has sleeves!)
- The prettiest summer top for under $100.
- Banana Republic’s shoes are so good now! I love this classic pair. (Good for wedding season!)
- I mentioned this jacket in last week’s roundup (had just ordered it) but wanted to let you guys know I got it and love it in the Vanilla color! My roommate has black + gray and for the price it has such a nice fit (the oversized collar is my favorite part.) It’s currently being toted around France with me 🙂
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The women changing your laundry game.
- Loads of chic sandals (and how to get your feet ready for them!)
- 2 Spring essentials your wardrobe needs.
- My New York City guide has gotten some updates!
- An easy uniform to live in all weekend.