Happy Friday, all! I’m so ready to reset my life this weekend. We’re talking working out, a facial, catch up time with friends…the works. My body needs a full re-programming after 2 weeks of (worthwhile) indulgence.
Enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Rounded out my trip to France and flew back to New York. I’m excited to share several upcoming posts detailing my travels with you guys!
- I ushered back in my return to New York with a bucket list item of drinks on the Hudson at Grand Banks.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Sheryl Sandberg’s recent graduation speech at UC Berkeley. So many thoughtful & important nuggets we can all learn from and apply to our own lives.
- 7 beautiful European cities NYT editors call home.
- Charleston has been on my travel bucket list for some time and especially now after Chassity’s post noting the roundup One King’s Lane did on the charming city.
- 13 ways to upgrade your summer beauty routine.
- Liz looks so cute in these photos!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I teamed up with one of my favorite shoe brands to round up my current favorite styles. See them all here (and get $40 off your first pair – woot!)
- A cute and modern take on the fit + flare dress.
- An embroidered off the shoulder top I really, really love.
- These fringed sandals are so cute!
- Yessss to this cargo jacket from Old Navy.
- The perfect easy dress to throw on for summer weekends.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Embracing the midi skirt for Spring.
- Tips for part time bloggers.
- The dry shampoo that changed my (hair’s) life.
- Styling a pretty pleated skirt.