Happy Friday you guys! I had the best short week and am so pumped for this weekend (although I think I’ll be trying to seek out as much AC as possible given recent temps in New York!) Do you have any fun plans? Hope you have a wonderful one and enjoy the roundup this week!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had some very exciting meetings that had me practically dancing down the streets of New York. Can’t wait to share more with you all in the near future!
- My best friend is here! She and I live on opposite coasts so anytime we get to be reunited is pretty much the highlight of my month 🙂
- Started planning out a fun home project coming to wit & whimsy soon. Stay tuned!
- Tried out Daily Harvest and fell in love. They send you frozen smoothie ingredients in these cute containers that have all been made with produce picked and frozen at peak ripeness ensuring the highest nutrient density. All you have to do is open, add liquid, and blend. They’ve been my go-to breakfast of late. They are also offering wit & whimsy readers 25% off their first order of 6 smoothies with the code WHIMSY25. Might I highly recommend this one. It is DELICIOUS!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A fun video on the success and growth of Sakara.
- The Everygirl ran an awesome series on some of the women working in The White House.
- I have a mild candle obsession (anyone else share that with me!?) so this read on Yankee Candle was fun. (Their cinnamon one is always lit in my house come holidays!)
- I’m not usually one for DIYs but this one is so cute!
- A roundup of beautiful tributes on Instagram to Bill Cunningham.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- While in Minnesota this past weekend I discovered the stuff office supply dreams are made of: Russell + Hazel. I wanted one of everything! I left with a few items and cannot wait to shop more in the future.
- Speaking of offices, I’m pretty sure mine needs this. (These were everywhere when I was in Paris in May!)
- Cute sunnies at a good price.
- This may be the best yoga mat I’ve ever seen.
- Could this dress be any more perfect for summer weekends? I think not…
- A dress with pink and navy stripes? I mean, all of the YES!
- I completely updated all my Beauty Favorites in the shop.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All my favorite French beauty products.
- 4 books I recommend reading.
- I took a little staycation. Read about it here.
- All about that summer seersucker.
- My favorite beauty discoveries of 2015.