Happy Friday you guys! This week flew by and we’re now sweltering in 95+ temperatures here in New York with thick, thick humidity. Taking photos in it yesterday morning was quite literally a hot mess.
I’m looking forward to a low key weekend spent with friends. I’ll be spending tomorrow up in Connecticut and am excited to get out of the city for a bit.
Hope you have a great one!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Saw Beautiful on Broadway and oh my gosh I looooved it. If you follow me on Snapchat you know that I cried during it – ha! Highly recommend this show.
- Had a rather eye-opening bra fitting experience at Rigby + Peller. They carry a wide range of sizes (up to a K cup!) and have a team of highly educated fit specialists available to make the ever-dreaded bra shopping experience not so terrifying. I left with a bra I totally love. Highly recommend seeing one of their stylists if you’ve ever dreaded the bra shopping experience (like I have the majority of my life!)
- Spied a familiar face over on Glitter Guide!
- Previewed all the beauty goodness that will be on sale or promo for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access. There’s a lot of my favorite brands included!
- Caught up with my friend Laura who designs the cutest illustrations (and also takes custom requests if you’re ever in the market!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I love this girl’s style so much.
- Learn from the best about how to make the most of your time.
- Um, impressive much?
- Loved Amanda’s guide to places to stop on your way to Napa.
- Carly has great tips for planning a big trip.
- Julia’s accountant provided great financial tips for all of us bloggers.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Have you seen Everlane’s collaboration with Gia Coppola? So much striped goodness.
- The cutest beach bag ever.
- These earrings are the perfect pop of color for any summer outfit.
- I love the details on this watch.
- I adore this little Madewell skirt.
- A favorite pair of boots from last year (seen here) are now on sale as part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. (Not to toot my own horn but I always get loads of compliments on them! Also in two other colors.)
- Loving lots of Ann Taylor’s new arrivals – especially this beautiful lace top, this classic silk tank that’s great for layering and these killer heels.
- Found my perfect dress for the remaining hot summer weeks. Just ordered it yesterday! Everlane, I <3 you.
- The skirt in the photo of this post is still available (full post linked below) and now on sale for only $20!
- My favorite denim cutoffs just got restocked.
- Speaking of restocked items, M.Gemi just released more of their fan favorite loafers. If you use this link you’ll get $25 off your first purchase. Their shoes are SO comfortable.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Channeling the French countryside in this look.
- My July Beauty Edit (don’t miss this – there’s a product that’s been helping diminish my crow’s feet!)
- Snaps from my week in Nantucket.
- The best picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- My new favorite midi skirt that’s only $65.
- 30 things I learned by 30.
- 10 women weigh in on advice they’d give their younger selves.