You guys, this week was a doozy! It was a lot of running around town and late nights staying up working on a lot of things I’m excited about that I can’t wait to share with you all soon! I have hardly zero plans this weekend so I am hoping to catch up on sleep, TV (is anyone else watching the So You Think You Can Dance with kids? I am OBSESSED! It’s literally the cutest) and some summer bucket list items of mine.
Hope you all have a great weekend!! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had some great meetings with some of my favorite brands (Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman, Vince Camuto).
- Saw sneak peeks of upcoming collections from J.McLaughlin and BaubleBar.
- I didn’t fit in as many workouts as usual but did squeeze in a Flybarre class and a Core Fusion class. Tomorrow I’m trying ModelFit for the first time (have any of you done it!?)
- Dined at the University Club with my godmother and brother. It’s always fun to experience the history that club holds (and drink a dirty martini while doing so!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Sam looks stunning in these photos.
- Advice for entrepreneurs from the founder of Rent the Runway.
- Always want to steal whatever Jess is wearing.
- 9 books to add to your reading list.
- Carly relaunched her site & I love the new look!
- How to eat and drink like a local in Paris.
- Julia revealed her home office. Isn’t it beautiful!?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I published all my picks for the Nordstrom sale that is now open to the public. See them HERE.
- Hunter Boots launched new colors and I just adore this new Fall color. Isn’t it so gorgeous!?
- Loooove this dress from Madewell. I’d wear it with sandals now and then with booties in the Fall.
- I just bought the top version of this dress and love it so much that I might also need the dress!
- Love how cozy this sweater looks. Want to pair it with jeans and OTK boots alllll winter long.
- I’m very into chokers being back on trend and just bought this one. (I also have this one that I love.)
- I mentioned last week I had bought this dress & I got it and loveeeee it. Coming to the blog soon but I wore it all over town yesterday (you may have seen it if you follow me on Snapchat)! Also comes in black.
- Anthro has 20% off all full price items this weekend – hop to the new arrivals!
- Have you guys shopped the M.Gemi private sale yet? They make some of my favorite (+ most comfortable shoes!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Go behind the scenes at Birchbox’s New York headquarters.
- How to wash your face properly.
- How to spend a long weekend in Chicago.
- 5 podcasts to inspire you.
- Styling a chic romper (and sharing 14 other cute styles!)