Happy Friday, all! Going to keep it short and sweet today as I have some really exciting news to share with you all on Monday. I hope you’ll check back in next week to hear all about it and in the meantime have a great week!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Went to a networking soiree with Six Degrees Society and Sisley Paris.
- Melted in Central Park early Wednesday morning for a shoot (it has been so hot!) but man do I love that place.
- Squeezed in Flywheel + Flybarre classes.
- Swung by an event for Glossybox where they were celebrating their box collaboration with Fighting Pretty.
- Tried out new flavors of noosa yogurt (I am a yogurt addict) and fell in love with this Mexican Chocolate one! If you see it at your store, get it!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Going to recreate this look of Kate’s asap.
- Loved the setting from this shoot of Krystal’s.
- I’m not a big pom pom person but I thought this DIY was particularly cute.
- Planning a trip to Palm Springs? Kelly has everything you should.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The cutest pjs ever.
- A pair of ballet flats that look like the famed Chanel ones but are a fraction of the cost.
- My friend Chrissy recently started repping this skincare line and won’t stop telling me how amazing this micro-dermabrasian paste is. She said it is comparable to Kate Somerville Exfolikate but $20 less and lasts longer so color me intrigued…!
- Just got this tee from Madewell that I love! It is so versatile and ever so cropped so the fit is darling.
- I bought this workout tank as an impulse purchase with my Nordstrom sale order and I LOVE it. The side bands are super flattering and I love the high neck. Of note, I sized down to a Small based on reviews but am usually a medium in Nike.
- Speaking of workout clothes, I got these leggings and they are a game-changer. They are reversible!! (Since I’ve been working out more I have been going through workout clothing so quickly so been stocking up here and there!)
- This tinted lip balm in nude from Sisley is amazing. I love the shade and have been wearing it all day every day this week!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Attempting to beat the heat in Soho last week in this look.
- All my favorite NYC workouts.
- How to dress like a cool French girl.
- Beauty products to scoop up on sale for a limited time.