Wow, you guys…what a week. I can’t believe how quickly Friday came along!
This weekend for me will be part play and part work. Two of my closest friends are in town so we’ll be checking out the special Park Avenue Armory exhibit before it closes, hitting up one of my favorite restaurants in the hood and then Sunday I am going to be on-boarding my new intern Kate and prepping content for the week and attempting to get ahead on a big work project I have going on this month. Monday I am heading out to the Hamptons for a fun little project so stay tuned on Instagram and Snapchat for some sneak peeks of that!
And for all you bloggers out there, I am taking over TapInfluence’s Instagram account on Sunday to share some of my behind the scenes of wit & whimsy. Go and follow and be sure to check it out this weekend.
May you have a great weekend!!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Celebrated Fresh’s 25th Anniversary. They sent us home with a stellar little bag of goodies and I’m excited to try this mask and this cult favorite!
- Shared where my next trip will be!
- Had the delightful experience of getting my makeup done at Blushington – always such a treat!
- Met in person with 3 different clients and worked insane hours but man did it feel good to be in a groove!
- Got a drink with the incredible ladies of Twine & Twig.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My friend Carly recently started a blog! Go and check it out.
- Marissa Webb has the coolest style.
- I got lots of questions about my business cards, website, etc. for my new consulting business and everything was designed in partnership by my amazing friend and graphic design wizard, Angie. If you have design needs, she is A-MAZING. (Seriously I’ve already had prospective clients tell me my branding is on point! She’s so good at brining your vision to life.)
- Speaking of my new gig, I wrote a whole piece on the 5 things I did to prepare for self-employment. I got a lot of emails about how I planned to go solo so I think this should answer all of those!
- Anna always has the best maternity style.
- Rose infused chocolate?! Where do I order a CASE?
- A behind the scenes look at the making of Saint James via Grace.
- Going to attempt to recreate this look of Helena’s ASAP (and hopefully look even half as amazing.)
- Gorgeous photos of Marrakech. This place is totally on my wanderlust lis!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Might have found the chicest iPhone case yet.
- Wouldn’t this be cute in an office?
- I bought this bra after all the amazing reviews and love it. On sale for a few more days!
- Speaking of sale, have you bought my favorite leggings yet?
- All my favorite pieces under $100 are right this way.
- Need this $75 sweater dress for Fall.
- Also rather sure I need this blazer.
- Look no further: the most incredible button down.
- The ideal top for summer into Fall weather.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
MinorMAJOR life change.
- Styling the newest, cutest bag your wardrobe needs.
- Productivity hacks.
- Tips for a proper picnic (even in the heat!)