We’ve made it to Friday! My weeks have been flying by. Every day is so jam packed and so different that sometimes I don’t know what day it is but I kind of love it. I’ll have more work to catch up on this weekend but at least I’ll be doing so from the beach! I’m heading down to Long Beach Island with some girlfriends for R&R and surf and sand.
Have a great one and enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent Monday in the Hamptons for a project I’ll be sharing next week.
- Did a lot of writing for a project I’ve taken on for the month of August!
- Got together with old co-workers and had dinner with one of my BFFs in town from London! (Went to Vic’s again – I am obsessed!)
- Was featured over on Kate Spade’s Pinterest boards!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Julia shared great SEO tips.
- I love Ashley’s aesthetic for her blog and content so her new site design is – no surprise – beautiful.
- A fun read on what a nutritionist eats in a day.
- So, like, who wants to go in on this?
- Wellness + beauty according to a French ballerina.
- This sounds so delicious.
- I want to go to here.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Madewell brought back these great heeled sandals that I think I’ll finally buy since I missed out last year!
- Speaking of Madewell, this is such a great take on a Fall staple.
- This is a chic take on the peacoat. (The brand made one of my favorite coats I got last year.)
- Just bought these for Ireland! Excited as the reviews are amazing.
- A great layering piece to add to your Fall ensembles.
- A cute cargo jacket you style loads of ways all through Fall and then in Spring, too. This one is also good and at a great price.
- Promptly adding this to my wish list. A fun take on one of my favorite similar pieces.
- How beautiful is this Tory bag?
- This jumpsuit is so chic.
- This Kate Spade bag is a great neutral for all year round.
- A cute moto jacket in my favorite color for Fall (and under $100!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite apps.
- How I started my journey to weight loss.
- Where to get pampered in NYC.
- My favorite little luxuries.
- The bag you need for Fall.