Happy long weekend, all! I hope you have loads of fun plans ahead of you. I leave Sunday for Ireland! You can follow along on Instagram and Snapchat where I’ll be sharing my trip if you’re interested. I’m starting in Dublin and then taking a road trip West and then South. I am so excited!
I have a few posts scheduled for the time where I’ll be traveling so be sure to pop back in for those, too. I hope you have a great weekend! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had such an amazing experience on an #EmptyMet tour with Jess. A lot asked if you could do this and yes, you can!
- Worked a lot in preparation for heading out of town on Sunday!
- Caught up with two friends who were in town from San Francisco. (One of my favorite parts of living in NYC is how many people I get to see because they come out on work trips!)
- Tried out VOGUE’s new VIP membership! (Hint: Not only do you get a year of membership to VOGUE you also get a Clare V clutch when you sign up!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My friend Blair just released a collection of nail polishes and I love the colors she chose!
- Daphne’s style is so sweet and she always has the best backdrops for her outfits.
- My friend Grace has one of my favorite blogs and this week she did a Q&A! She is always a source of inspiration for me and I love her honest, authentic approach to everything she does. I particularly love what she wrote about working as a full time blogger and her advice on professional etiquette.
- I had the pleasure of meeting Lauren this week and can’t recommend following her on Insta enough #wanderlust. Also met Cambria whose page is equally as beautiful!
- I’ve been a little pin happy over on my Fall / Winter outfit inspo board. Are you following along?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I’m very into the neck scarf trend right now and J.Crew has so many cute options!
- I know it’s too early to be talking blanket scarves but how great is this chevron one? (BTW one of my favorite scarves from last year was restocked.)
- Everlane just launched a ponte collection and I’m loving the skirt (with a striped tee!) and pants.
- Found: a beautiful bow blouse in three desirable colors.
- This cape is so cute.
- Banana Republic has some cute blouses right now. I love this bow one and this one with the contrast piping. Perfect for work!
- Love these pretty + practical flats.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Fall bags for every budget.
- Talking striped tees.
- How to get & keep a job in PR/Advertising.
- An outfit from this time last year.
- A line I’m currently loving.
- This top I can’t get enough of.