Where did this week go!? I feel like I blinked and it was Friday but what a week it was! I had such an exciting, productive week that I feel like I was practically sailing into Friday. What are you guys doing this weekend? I’m headed to dinner and a screening event with my godmother tonight, getting an ol’ touchup on the roots and…SEEING ADELE ON SUNDAY!!! I bought our tickets like nine months ago so the fact that the day is almost here…color me SO excited!! (Hoping ‘Water Under the Bridge’ is part of the set – my favorite song from the most recent album!)
Hope you have a great one you guys!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got a super luxurious facial at Bliss with one of their OG estheticians who has been with the brand since it started 20 years ago! I was able to test out their new crazy cool rubberized mask which is part chemistry experiment and part anti-aging miracle thanks to its dose of Vitamin C.
- Got some QT in with Tay who I hadn’t seen in way too long as a result of travel schedules!
- Got a sneak peek at Everlane’s NYC pop up “Shoe Park.” So.much.shoe.goodness. These are the favorite pair that I own. If you’re in NYC go check it out within the next month.
- Had an insanely busy client week with lots of face to face time which is my favorite to be honest (so much more fun than conference calls!)
- Shot 4 different fall looks for here – get excited!
- Got to hang with one of my favorite fellow bloggers who resides on the opposite coast, Cait!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This October event sounds like such a fun time if you’re in the NY area.
- I spy a familiar face in this street style roundup.
- Love Kat’s roundup of Southern California spots not to miss (it made me so hungry & thirsty – HA!)
- I’ve been loving Grace’s Q&A series (considering doing something similar – would that be of interest to you guys?) but she addresses the mythical “blogger friendship” and I love her transparent and honest answer. Truthfully, the friendships I’ve gained out of blogging have been one of the best results of this gig. The true friends I have from blogging like Grace teach me, inspire me and I know would be there whenever I needed. It’s pretty awesome.
- I think Jacey is one of the hardest working bloggers out there and I always love seeing her looks when she comes to NYC.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These booties are such a great find! I thought they looked like Loeffler Randall but are a fraction of the cost at under $100.
- Given my obsession with all things marble, you know I needed to have these! Also, I am obsessed with this.
- These are another pair of great booties to get you through the fall season. Love the wedge!
- Cute tweed rain boots.
- Love this sports bra.
- How cute would this dress be for the fall paired with a suede jacket and booties?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Outfit inspo for the season.
- Unique and awesome beauty products you need.
- A special collaboration with one of my favorite shoe brands.
- Great fall buys under $150.
- How I’m planning to get my eating habits back on track.
- My fall bucket list.
thanks for linking to my Q&A lady! have an amazing weekend! xo
Great links! Love those SS boots! Happy Friday girl!
Same to you, Erin!! Have a great one.