Who else is ready for a weekend full of fall fun? That’s my plan! I have some work I need to do and some errands to run but otherwise I’m hoping to fit in a visit to Central Park and a couple of other items from my fall bucket list like making pumpkin bread and watching a classic movie! What are you guys doing?
Also, keep an eye on my Instagram today as I’ve teamed up with one of my favorite brands for a special little something ;).
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started planning all my gift guides – yowza! Can you believe that time is upon us almost?!
- Saw the musical Waitress – what a fun show! Highly recommend if you want something new to see on Broadway.
- Signed a new client – YAY!
- FINALLY got to The Polo Bar and it did not disappoint! Our meal was so good and Mr. Al Roker sat down next to us to dine with his family – HA!
- Shot my living room which is finally made over! I am onto writing the post but can’t wait to share it with you all soon!
- Attended events for Henri Bendel + NuSkin.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This was a brilliant publicity stunt.
- Kat looks gorgeous in culottes. (You know I’m a fan of the style – Exhibit A, Exhibit B).
- I shared my fall travel essentials over here.
- Lauren’s photos from Provence are to die for!
- Love how Hallie styled a chunky knit with a skirt here.
- Love the vibes in the Brooklyn brownstone of Le Labo’s co-founder.
- Merritt’s look here is so fall ready and I want to wear it head to toe myself!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love a sweater with unexpected detail so naturally I fell in love with the back on this cozy, oversized cashmere dream.
- This pretty dress is perfect for topical getaways.
- The cutest colorblock cape (I shared it earlier this week on my Facebook page!) that comes in 2 colors and is under $80!
- I adore this pretty top.
- Speaking of pretty tops, I promptly added this one to my wishlist.
- Love these classic booties.
- A comfortable dress that can be dressed up with heeled booties or worn with sneakers. Chic and comfy? Yes, please!
- So many of my girlfriends have these booties and rave about their comfort factor. Might be time to test them out!
- Tis the season for flannel! I love this affordable one. (The colors are perfect for the holidays!)
- Gigi New York is doing it’s Friends & Family sale! Get my favorite passport case on sale (highly recommend getting it monogrammed, too! Could be a great holiday gift!) Use code WEAREFAMILY.
- Buying this cute hat for the weather ahead.
- Love that the shape of this bag is reminiscent of the Hermes one but this one is actually a fraction of the cost.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Productivity hacks.
- A cardigan perfect for travel + no-nonsense layering.
- Lessons learned on being more tidy.
- Scalloped pieces for your closet.
- How to fake second day hair.
- Loads of chic athleisure pieces.
There was a Luke’s diner pop up here in Dallas! I’m so mad I missed it, I heard the lines were so long!
The Style Scribe
I assumed that would be the case! Such a great marketing campaign and no small feat to pull it off!