Happy Friday! Will be short + sweet today as I’m on a little vacay. Hope you enjoy the week’s roundup and have a great weekend! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got a really great facial at Erno Laszlo’s Institute in Soho. Their facials are highly customized which I loved and the facialist was extremely helpful in giving me tips for my skincare’s future.
- Had such fun with the Cynthia Rowley team (including Cynthia herself!) doing a SURFSET class at their office. Cynthia and Surfset have teamed up to do some pop up classes at the CR HQ for the next few weeks. If you’re in the area, you should check it out.
- Started my week with a beautiful morning over in DUMBO shooting a few looks. I absolutely love that area!
- Flew down to Disney World! See more of my trip on Instagram and Snapchat (of course).
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I teared up reading this. I have spent 2016 trying to live my life with more grace and gratitude and so often we forget to thank those who have helped us. Such a moving (yet devastating) read.
- Marissa is one of my favorite European bloggers (She’s British but lives in Paris) and I adored her roundup of NY eats from a recent trip of hers. She visited so many of my go-tos!
- A NYC bakery tour? Yes, please!
- Always love Anna’s fall looks.
- Grace shared some awesome productivity tips.
- This recipe sounds perfect for cold winter nights.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I kept seeing this sweater so after it got restocked this week I nabbed it in gray. It’s only $78!
- Remember when I said this would be the year of the bomber jacket? Well it’s everywhere now and this one is under $100 and so chic.
- These boots are reminiscent of the Rag & Bone Newbury ones but these are under $150 (vs. $600!)
- Here’s that fringed scarf that’s always all over Pinterest.
- This lace top is so my style. (Love that they made it in so many pretty colors!)
- These heels will be perfect for all the holiday parties in your future.
- YES YES YES to the new Everlane coats. SO good!
- Speaking of coats, this is a great option, too.
- Love the sleeve detail on this blouse.
- The color of this clutch is stunning!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 10 pieces for your fall wardrobe.
- My tips for working from home.
- I am loving this dress currently.
- My living room makeover reveal!
- This top I wore has the prettiest back!