Winter-like temperatures arrived this week in New York and I found myself already starting to hibernate! I am not ready for the gorgeous fall to be over yet and certainly not ready for winter jackets! I’m sure you all can relate, right!? That being said the weather ensured I had a productive week ticking lots off my to-do list.
I’m off today for a quick weekend trip somewhere I’ve never been! I’m meeting one of my girlfriends who lives in Chicago who I don’t get to see nearly enough and am excited for a weekend of quality time with her, exploring a new city & of course, plenty to eat, drink + photograph! Come along via Instagram and Snapchat.
Hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy the roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Bekka and I toasted three years of working together!
- I am finalizing my bedroom makeover that I’ve been working on with Joss & Main. I can’t wait to share it soon!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How gorgeous are Mackenzie and Will’s engagement photos?
- Such a cute look on Ali. It is an outfit I’d 100% wear.
- Anyone else super excited about this?
- I love this outfit of Jess’.
- Gorgeous photos of Liz in France.
- Loved Cait’s advice on making morning workouts happen. (Here’s a bit on how I make my workouts happen.)
- Jenny did a great video on the business of blogging if you’re looking for tips.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the detailing on these shoes (and the three colors they come in!)
- Stuart Weitzman look alike over the knee boots.
- Found: the chicest sneakers ever? (I have the gray and they are so comfy!)
- My favorite go-to watch is now back in stock.
- I’m getting back into ball caps and I love the fall/winter take on this one.
- One of my favorite jackets is back in stock. (I have the bone color but I love the black and toffee, too)
- How cute is this $30 gingham vest?
- This buffalo scarf / wrap is everything.
- A cozy, chunky knit that won’t break the bank.
- Just bought this scarf in the perfect fall tones.
- The robe I have that brings me an embarrassing amount of satisfaction is now available in three new colors.
- If flats are your jam, these are perfect for the holiday season.
- This top is so darling that I’m planning to buy it.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My first Q&A!
- How to spend 36 hours in Dublin.
- A review of Clinique’s newest foundation.
- Easy weekend style to replicate.
- My new living room!